OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
2s9q0zo.jpg

30xk135.jpg

which one?

Top pair. Black lining works since you have a black swoosh. If you wear black socks it'll blend in.

I'm ready to jump into creating a few 9 iDs (after finally receiving my last 8)...  I want to start with a reverse Salmon Toe themed shoe but I am looking for some feedback / suggestions on my designs before placing my order.  I can't decide on which color-blocking to go with (especially as it relates to the mid-sole.  Which one do you guys prefer?

snkrspot I like #3

whoever is getting mangos and has finishing touches, please @ me when you post pics or just post some pics in the thread I really want to see how they come out since that is the first ID I want to make

i really like the dark green and mango combo!! the second pair i got from the 8's i might order those down the line..

Any opinions? Love the blue GITD sole (got a pair of Kobe 8s with it). The gumbo pair of 8s I made had a red upper, so I'm not leaning towards that one but it's so nice. And the grey tie dye upper is just a great mutual colorway. Which one?

They're quick on these... Already got a shipped email for a pair I ordered for someone overseas. Funny thing is, I ordered some 8s for someone few days before, and no shipment yet.

Back
Top Bottom