OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My shoe was done 2 weeks ago but havent shipped due to quality inspection "delay"
We ordered similar iDs but the quality on mine was lacking. Glue stains everywhere and scratches on the heel area. I ended up returning because they were slightly too small.

For now I'm gonna hold off for Beethovens or MCs if they come back.

I don't know about anyone else but when I saw the MC option up I jumped on it. I kinda figured it wouldn't last long at all.

that's exactly how i felt. i didn't wanna take any chances, especially since i was unable to get the MP's.

now i don't even care about the MP's

It's been 12 days since I got my finishing touches email and still nothing. This is ridiculous :smh:.

I don't know about anyone else but when I saw the MC option up I jumped on it. I kinda figured it wouldn't last long at all.

Same here. Mps are a beautiful colorway, they just used it on the wrong shoe . Waiting to pick up my pair later.

my shoes have delivered.. too bad i can't go and pick them up (passport expired, waiting on new one to come in) :smh:

I was going to hold off until after I got back from my honeymoon but then I read a few posts with ppl saying these might not be around for long so I decided to pull the trigger. Literally in the airport, about to board, and designing my MCs on my phone
laugh.gif

just got mine mc. hvnt opened it yet. ordered on the first day. funny thing is UPS showed the shoe in  Louisville, Kentucky before going to anchorage Alaska ..hahaha

feels liike christmas morning, cuz the color variation is entirely up to the machine and the hand of the universe. I hope i get purple and volt.

will post pix soon

13 days after I received the "Almost Finished" email, I checked NDC and my MCs are finally finished. Still no email tho

For my MPs I see the colors volt red and dark blue and I get that by the woven pattern, it will create some color differentiation but my lows have a bright, bright pink thread instead of red. Maybe my MPs are dirty or something but it looks freaking sick. :lol:

I'll post pics later. Pink toe ftw.

Last edited:
I was going to hold off until after I got back from my honeymoon but then I read a few posts with ppl saying these might not be around for long so I decided to pull the trigger. Literally in the airport, about to board, and designing my MCs on my phone :lol:

my mc design is patiently waiting in my locker for some time now. $80 voucher and can't spend it...

Ya, I understand they aren't the same. But, I just thought it was more a matter of policy than of how easy it is to bring it back. FK may take longer to bring back and catch up on orders, but I was hoping, if it is Nike policy then they would eventually return. I was told the Gumbo were explicitly stated as being time-limited whereas these were not. 

Ok, that is interesting. So, official Nike line would have to be 'They will come back. Just stay tuned' as opposed to what they are saying now to have some hope of them returning. This why I asked about the Lebron X option. I know it came back, but before it did what was the line Nike CS were feeding those who were waiting? Same as now or more definitive about the option coming back. 

Thats fine. 

the gumbos were limited. they didnt say time limited...i believe there is a press release floating around saying the same thing about the flyknit.

nike never says something is coming back. i wont say never, almost never. and when they use words like "there are no plans for that style to be restocked" or "no offcial news on this or that"...that usually means its a done deal. if they knew it, they would just tell you to pay attention to nike iDs twitter for more info.

if it were me, i would ask if there are other flyknit options scheduled to come to nike iD.

Last edited:
Is there anyway I can go back and see what I exactly ordered? I keep thinking that I chose the wrong overlay color, but I'm pretty sure I ordered the correct color (paranoid). The thumbnail image is too small. :lol:

Congrats to those that are receiving their pair(s) today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom