OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It's nowhere near the ASG. Think of it as they tried to get it like that and got halfway there hahaha

I can get comparable pics if you want. Ill be home tonight
That's the worst news I've gotten all day

Very tempted to paint the tounge logos and stitches to match the Mps. Kind of corny to do it, but I really think itll make them look better. The white logos and stitches are very plain. Swoosh looks good. Angelus paint is all ill need?

I'm not sure how the material is, but when I painted my Asics logo black, I thinned out the paint and had to use a couple of coats. If it's stitched in there with the same cotton-ish thread, it should be the same concept.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how the material is, but when I painted my Asics logo black, I thinned out the paint and had to use a couple of coats. If it's stitched in there with the same cotton-ish thread, it should be the same concept.

There all plastic it seems, would I need something before the paint or just the paint?

I would thin it out a little. If you don't, the paint will be essentially sitting on top of it. You want it to soak in, but not too runny where it disperses onto the tongue. I think the stiching on my Asics has some kind of poly blend, you should be good. I was going from gold to black though, kind of an easy transistion. If your's is white to another color, it should be even easier.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Can't get over my pair. Will def. make a couple more. I can live without a MC if it never comes back. At least I have a MP to fill that void. The green GITD outsole is misleading btw doesn't glow much at all. So I'd say stay away from it haha
Repped. Nice glow. Can you do a Backtab shot? Thanks.

^^^
Dope. I ordered something similar to your pair.

Just got the "We've started on your NIKEiD order" email a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
Try this again. Maroon tongue with hot punch accents.

There we go. Your first pic was so dark I could not tell, and I will be honest I said to myself oh nooooo someone bleeped up. I take back that thought, the swoosh and shozoku blend real well with the Maroon. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom