OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So tempted to order these with the MC FK upper. $245 + tax is :x. Going to try and wait until pics of the finished product start popping up. Knowing my luck, the MC upper option will be long gone by then.

Don't forget to add #TEAMIDIOT to the poll... :smh:

whats the consensus on the fit again compared to 7's? Same? Trying to see if i could go another half size up and swoop in on a ebay pair

What about when adding speckle to the midsole? I've been told to use a toothbrush. Is there any prep needed

I'd masking/painters tape the parts you wouldn't want unwanted splash on. But this is the procedure to paint anything and getting quality outcomes. I haven't tried to speckle anything, but if the paint is too thick, I'd be worried about the speckles leaving a noticeable layer, so thin it out maybe. Again, never speckled before, but this is my speculation.

This is just ridiculous, now a Kobe 9 elite low ID color black/white selling for $520 on ebay and the seller is saying that "It sold out in 3 days and will not be available again." Really?!? and he's saying that "I'm not pressed to sell these but I keep getting asked so here's the chance." While it's still available on Nike.com

This is just beyond ridiculous...

Here's the picture of the item on ebay.

This is just ridiculous, now a Kobe 9 elite low ID color black/white selling for $520 on ebay and the seller is saying that "It sold out in 3 days and will not be available again." Really?!? and he's saying that "I'm not pressed to sell these but I keep getting asked so here's the chance." While it's still available on Nike.com
This is just beyond ridiculous...

Here's the picture of the item on ebay.
View media item 1098171

And the sad thing is someone will buy them

This is just beyond ridiculous

I reported this one page earlier... Lol

But they're "Kobe IX 9 Elite Premium NRG lows" haha

I ordered that same pair for half that. Hasn't come in yet though :/ I think I may paint the swoosh black.

Last edited:
yeah I laughed when I saw that, that was the guy I was gonna buy the MCs off of, but now he's asking 500 for them

i'm good on that, no way

Yeah. I would take 3 Black or Grey for $600 over 1 MC for $500.
I still rather have the MC 
laugh.gif

I just can't justify spending 500 on an ID shoe, that's crazy

the colors on the MC man look absolutely amazing 

I still rather have the MC 
laugh.gif

I just can't justify spending 500 on an ID shoe, that's crazy

the colors on the MC man look absolutely amazing
You don't have to tell me. I just wouldn't pay that high of resell. $350 would be my high.

The quality of this id is insane! Was mad about my mc getting canceled but after receiving my black fk pair today Im not even mad anymore. Def going to order 4-5 more paire of these easy. Dont miss out people! Hands down best sneaker of the year
glasses.gif
The quality really isn't that great, especially for the price... Glue stains like crazy, scratched midsoles, crooked heel tabs, scratched paint on the heel tab "stitches."

People are just blinded by the MCs and the fact that the flyknit lows even hit iD period.

The quality really isn't that great, especially for the price... Glue stains like crazy, scratched midsoles, crooked heel tabs, scratched paint on the heel tab "stitches."

People are just blinded by the MCs and the fact that the flyknit lows even hit iD period.
How many did you order?

You sir just happened to get a really bad pair because mine are flawless. I would pay for these over retro jordans, lebrons and kds every day of the week. Im not mad that I dropped the cash at all! You should consider returning your pair and reordering...

Just one MC, but I'm also basing that statement off of what I've seen from the pictures posted in here.

I'm extremely picky though, so I realize many folks don't view things in the same light.
yea, if you are really picky you aren't going to be very happy with any nike releases nowadays. most of the nike's i get look like they've been knocked around a kindergarten room a few times.

i'm not real picky with glue stains or midsole blemish..i'm rocking kicks out the box, and judge them by their use.

these flyknit lows are incredible to me

Last edited:
The quality of this id is insane! Was mad about my mc getting canceled but after receiving my black fk pair today Im not even mad anymore. Def going to order 4-5 more paire of these easy. Dont miss out people! Hands down best sneaker of the year
glasses.gif
Word. My wallet is ready, but I'm waiting for Nike to add more. I don't care if it's MC or not. Just give me something new to play with dammit.

For me both HTM MC >>> MC ID. Given that, I really can't justify paying above $300 for MC ID in case Nike brings some different type of MC heat in the coming months. I'll maybe consider $300+ for MC once I have seen the last of Kobe 9. Who knows in the 1 in a million chance these MC return. Really don't want to feel remorse of having spent that kinda money on resale when I could have two pairs for the same price at retail. 

Last edited:

For me both HTM MC >>> MC ID. Given that, I really can't justify paying above $300 for MC ID in case Nike brings some different type of MC heat in the coming months. I'll maybe consider $300+ for MC once I have seen the last of Kobe 9. Who knows in the 1 in a million chance these MC return. Really don't want to feel remorse of having spent that kinda money on resale when I could have two pairs for the same price at retail. 
exactly, been thinking that too with my luck, i'll pay some reseller and then a few days later the tweet will come out YOU ASKED FOR IT, THE KOBE 9 ELITE MULTI COLOR OPTION IS BACK!

lol

Back
Top Bottom