OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just get the acrylic paint at Walmart for a few bucks. I used Angelus before but the paint from Walmart will suffice for speckles.

Any white paint that wont crack on a midsole?

I aint tryna have to do hard work just paint over crack spots for casual wear

Last edited:
Were people really getting orders cancelled for using them codes?

Damn 20 percent off 245 plus ebates would be an automatic cop
Most peeps coppin yesterday were Flourishing in that very manner. Even more with cats using Discover card.

checked my cart this morning, and my MCs were still in there. i checked out successfully. hoping i dont get canceled. :nerd:

I saw the MC pop up on my screen for half a second before switching back to the grey upper. 
laugh.gif
 MC Madness.

I don't understand why you can't use GITD or translucent options on the new options, really dont get that
Probably because they got something similar coming and folks would probably say, nahhh I'll pass, I been had those. Nike want to make sure they don't lose sales on actual releases.

feels batman not having a 20 percent off code

im bout to go hit up several nike reps in chat like im a crackhead with a bag of double cheeseburgers

My fingers are crossed that Nike doesn't cancel my order...need these MCs in my life!!

When will we find out for sure if our order is being processed?

On another note...I made a tribute song to Kobe 

I don't understand why you can't use GITD or translucent options on the new options, really dont get that
Probably because they got something similar coming and folks would probably say, nahhh I'll pass, I been had those. Nike want to make sure they don't lose sales on actual releases.
Then Nike needs to do a better job than just simple purple, white, and red cws.

I'm getting time ran out and this item isn't in your cart anymore. But when I close the dialogue box it is still there?

Man mine have been in my cart for almost 24 hours now and STILL can't check out... SMH...

Glad some folks are getting luck today...

You should of gone with a blank canvas.

The id speckles can go a little crazy with the quantity, the mc speckles were a lot less and a lot cleaner than all the id speckles I have seen
Didnt really think about that, the quantity doesn't bother me I'm going to leave some white but I thought that the paint wouldnt if I painted on the black canvas. 

yellow as well, no blue because that's the htm weave...some subtle black specks would be sweet too.

cop some angelus.
Thanks i'll go to a Michael's near me and see if they carry that.
@lapob

Just get these markers and dab away.

Amazon product ASIN B001KZH282

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom