OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"Cancels order on his own will in order to apply stolen code, then complains to nike rep in order to try to ruin other's chances at ordering shoes"

That's some h** a** s*** man...

Nike rep chats are a place to make confessions. 

Forgive me Raven for I have sinned. May I have a code?
laugh.gif
it pretty much was a confession for him, can't believe i read that whole convo.

Raven: Hi, my name is Raven. How may I help you?

File attachment upload has started.

The file Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 5.01.08 PM.png (786.59KB) was received.

Zach : Heres one that was ordered at 6 pm yesterday

Zach : Way later than when they sold out...

Zach : You get that image?
[/COLOR]

Ill update you guys if he emails me.... Thought some of this information was useful... if this isn't supposed to be here i will remove it though.

PAUSE...................if you sent him my order confirmation, i will not be happy......... this is why we can't have nice things :smh:

- i remember ordering around 6pm..
- i remember being one of the few that posted a pic since no one could believe it

what is your problem tho? you don't get your way and you cry on chat? :rofl: then you try to screw OTHERS over by sending confirmation pics?

it's 100% your fault and 0% nike's fault. hope you don't get a chance to get the shoes just cause of your attitude

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

What an idiot though....you use a stolen code, snitch on yourself and others and try to benefit from it. go fly a kite b.

Haha....then posts the evidence of his snitchery on here expecting sympathy for his stolen code.

Yeah I don't know why that convo was even posted. I guess to show that the nike manager said he thought MC would return. I think it's a wrap though, since it was labeled QS.

Last edited:
STILL #TeamPairInCart

Just listed my Grape 5s on ebay hopefully some BINs them so I can get this cash fast 
laugh.gif

SMH..bad news if anyone (including myself) that ordered the ID "Fades" just saw a pair in person and the flynit is basically "Airbrushed" to seem like its fading, its not lighter strands of knit as I wuz hopin and really should be for $266...Smh.. anywaz its a bummer but ohwell?..heads up Fam
Spoke to 2 different reps. Both said the fade color is in the actual strands. Of course reps know nothing so...

PAUSE...................if you sent him my order confirmation, i will not be happy......... this is why we can't have nice things
mean.gif

- i remember ordering around 6pm..
- i remember being one of the few that posted a pic since no one could believe it

what is your problem tho? you don't get your way and you cry on chat?
roll.gif
then you try to screw OTHERS over by sending confirmation pics?

it's 100% your fault and 0% nike's fault. hope you don't get a chance to get the shoes just cause of your attitude

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

You didn't block your order number?

Some reason I have two more pairs of MC's in my cart from yesterday, full price showing as well.

Wish I had a code :lol:

STILL #TeamPairInCart
+1 This week is milking my pockets 
sick.gif
 I'm doing Lewi numbers and I'm dying. MC is last shoe purchase for at least 2 weeks. Plan on getting the MCs if they let me checkout and then I'm on hiatus

Dog I'm literally shaking my head over here....like at what point did he think any part of that conversation was a good idea....zero street smarts

Back
Top Bottom