OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My bad...carry on
laugh.gif

Bought to pull the trigger on some all black/white sole ones. Kinda boring but someone posted pictures of them a couple pages back and they look super nice.

Bought to pull the trigger on some all black/white sole ones. Kinda boring but someone posted pictures of them a couple pages back and they look super nice.
ebay if you wear a 10

looking through ebay and the # of people in here who are/ have sold their iDs is a lot more than i would have imagined

just got the finishing touches for my red flyknits. Still no pics tho I'm amazed, usually nike sets out samples of id's before they go live.

Just sitting here waiting on that monthly MC restock that should be coming soon and before anybody tells me it doesn't work that way, well it does because I'm sure I can find a rep that'll tell me it does.

View media item 1149491
not serious

ordered the shoes 10 mins after the tweet, white swoosh white sole, mc.

is this bad?
No its not a bad thing, just aggravating! Especially when you were one of the first to order but probably going to be one of the last to receive them. At this point I am hoping Nike misses my "Delivery" date so I can scoop up another 20 percent coupon!!! As long as they're not cancelled you should be good. The same thing happened to a few guys during the first run of the MC's, but eventually they got their pairs! Think positive, and tell yourself your glass is half full.

Last edited:
No not necessarily, mine says this but when I called MC's haven't even been started!
i asked a rep and they said could ship out between today and thurs,

just did an online chat with them... ship date is 8/28

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom