OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I had a similar issue with my Hacky Sack Dunks. Same pattern basically on both shoes. It irks me but not enough to return. Hope my MC is vastly different on both shoes.

So apparently my MCs were finished building over a week ago, but won't be leaving China until 9/9 :x

This will be a fun wait.

Finally got tracking info for all 3  MC white swoosh/ white sole. Can't wait to get them back in collection.

Another shot of this weeks pickups.

View media item 1155893
I gotta ask man...I went with the glow swoosh/logo...does the Kobe logo not glow (if it does, I can only see the swoosh in your pic)?  Also, are you happy with the glow?  I wanted a little extra pop on my MC so that's why I picked the glow.  What made you wanna go with white this go round on your MCs? thx

More detailed pics as promised. Also took side by side shots of the different versions I ordered. Still torn between white and grey soles!

White Sole with White Swoosh

Wolf Grey Sole with GITD Swoosh

Wolf Grey Sole with White Swoosh

White Swoosh vs GITD Swoosh on Wolf Grey Soles

Wolf Grey Sole vs White Sole with White Swoosh

White Sole vs Wolf Grey Sole

More detailed pics as promised. Also took side by side shots of the different versions I ordered. Still torn between white and grey soles!

White Sole with White Swoosh
View media item 1156120

View media item 1156121

View media item 1156122

View media item 1156123

Wolf Grey Sole with GITD Swoosh
View media item 1156125

View media item 1156126

View media item 1156127

Wolf Grey Sole with White Swoosh
View media item 1156128

View media item 1156130

View media item 1156131

White Swoosh vs GITD Swoosh on Wolf Grey Soles
View media item 1156135

Wolf Grey Sole vs White Sole with White Swoosh
View media item 1156137

White Sole vs Wolf Grey Sole
View media item 1156139

You're not doing it right djyoung08 djyoung08

I'm
So apparently my MCs were finished building over a week ago, but won't be leaving China until 9/9 :x

This will be a fun wait.
I'm in the same boat... my pair finished yesterday, but the rep told me they won't ship for 10 days because they need to wait for other IDs to finish so the shipment reaches a minimum weight. Smh

Does anyone have the flat black 3M laces from laceduplaces? Would love to see pics of them on the black FK's.

I prefer white soles new, but once you start wearing them seeing even a speck of dirt on white soles would drive me insane. I can deal with a bit of dirt on wolf grey soles.

Back
Top Bottom