OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
finally got the Build in progress when i checked my orders right now.. was getting worried. i made mine within 10-15 min of the initial tweet and its finally starting to build.. mine was set to arrive 9/13/14  we shall see.. i didnt get an email either saying it was building..

Lmao, this thread... You will all get the shoes, keep calm and carry on. If I see another I'm worried and progress change post I hope you get canceled.

Jk

Last edited:
so if they ran out of materials for peoples orders but are now receiving more materials........another MC restock will happen?

please let my order be super late...i would def like to have it for free with a 20% off code. please nike take your time.

matter of fact push mine to the back of the list

Last edited:

really because it's pretty obvious they built the orders that were recieved last, first.

I even ordered 2 pairs and the one i ordered 12 hours later is already shipped while the other hasn't been built.
it's obvious? the way it was "obvious" that those solid knit pairs were fades? you're judging based off a small sample size of people on this forum, literally probably less than 10% of the total people who ordered mc's that day. people in this thread all ordered at different times and some have received their shoes already while some not. it's random..thought this was obvious. the amount of nonsensical assumptions that get thrown around in this thread daily are ridiculous 

Last edited:
Or.... the materials that WERE for the upcoming restock is now being used to fulfill orders. 

this isn't some sort of rare unheard of material

they'd simply order some more or already ordered more than enough for a third wave

also it prolly wasn't a glitch or cancelled orders why orders went thru after being sold out

it was prolly so much money left on the table nike just honored all of em, they're id's, not like they had to start a new production on em

this isn't some sort of rare unheard of material

they'd simply order some more or already ordered more than enough for a third wave

also it prolly wasn't a glitch or cancelled orders why orders went thru after being sold out

it was prolly so much money left on the table nike just honored all of em, they're id's, not like they had to start a new production on em

I honestly think they made a mistake. If they wanted that extra money and was fully aware of the demand for these after the 1st wave why would they be short materials? They were getting orders well past the tweet going out. Those orders were honored when they weren't supposed to be and they ran short on material. Nike is a billion dollar company but they're capable of mistakes and everything they do isn't a marketing ploy. They just botched this release. Doubt they'll put these back up again after all this. Considering the flood of complaints and discount code savages who want a discount for the tiniest inconvenience.

I honestly think they made a mistake. If they wanted that extra money and was fully aware of the demand for these after the 1st wave why would they be short materials? They were getting orders well past the tweet going out. Those orders were honored when they weren't supposed to be and they ran short on material. Nike is a billion dollar company but they're capable of mistakes and everything they do isn't a marketing ploy. They just botched this release. Doubt they'll put these back up again after all this. Considering the flood of complaints and discount code savages who want a discount for the tiniest inconvenience.

Yeah, the way Nike's website has been happening lately I wouldn't dismiss it being a glitch.

Has the demand for an ID ever been this high before?

Yeah, the way Nike's website has been happening lately I wouldn't dismiss it being a glitch.

I was thinking the same thing and don't remember an id being in demand like this. The solar red air max 90 option had a good demand but nothing like this. 

its really not that hard to get a code..you just have to know the sequence and fill in a couple random numbers at the end.

really glad i'm not like some of ya'll begging CSRs for codes..hoping my orders come in late so i can nag multiple reps until they so tired of me they give me a code.

its really not that hard to get a code..you just have to know the sequence and fill in a couple random numbers at the end.

really glad i'm not like some of ya'll begging CSRs for codes..hoping my orders come in late so i can nag multiple reps until they so tired of me they give me a code.
hey let us know when you get off that high horse and grace us with your presence. gotta love sneaker snobs

View media item 1153860
The only pair of MC that I wanted looks like ebay it is....

When the Kobe 4 first came to ID it was sorta like this, bu they only released "24 pairs a day" it was fun back then now not so much

15 Days left and no update as of yet

With all this recent talk about running out of materials, I will be salty as hell if Nike decides to not honor our orders.

Until then.........

I never considered it a marketing ploy

if you looked in other threads you'd see a lot of id orders have been backed up, especially the lebron 11

some got their pairs completely free

respect your opinion but I still believe they just honored the orders

SOOO REPS TELL MY MY "ESTIMATED SHIP DATE" IS THE 9TH....

AND MY ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE IS STILL THE 12TH.

NOW THAT ITS GETTING CLOSER, THE THIRST IS BUILDING. LOL!

ANYBODY ELSE WITH THIS SAME SCENARIO??

SOOO REPS TELL MY MY "ESTIMATED SHIP DATE" IS THE 9TH....

AND MY ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE IS STILL THE 12TH.

NOW THAT ITS GETTING CLOSER, THE THIRST IS BUILDING. LOL!

ANYBODY ELSE WITH THIS SAME SCENARIO??

Nah #team22daysandnothingfromnike :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom