OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ots impossible to prove anything on this forum son...literally impossible! Even if I took a pic sum of yall would be "its a fake shoe".." its photoshopped"..its blah blah...anyway..lol

You got a point there. You know how it is man. Repped for being on point with the info and trying to warn the community.

Last edited:
Cool. I've learned to accept BlackJesus as who he is. Dont change my broham.
Thanx bro..I appreciate that alot. Im not tryin to lie...statin what I see that it...if peeps dont believe it, then thats ok...im cool either way...believe what ya want...all good!..lol

Ots impossible to prove anything on this forum son...literally impossible! Even if I took a pic sum of yall would be "its a fake shoe".." its photoshopped"..its blah blah...anyway..lol
that hasn't and probably wouldn't happen.... if you post a pic most can tell if it's some sort of photoshopped, and it'd be obviously fake if the shoe didn't look like a legit kobe 9 elite low iD.

Side note, why did the Oregon Niketown not let you take pictures? The NYC Niketown had absolutely no problems with it while I was there (even with shoes which were pretty much completely new, not just a newer colorway option). And as far as new colorways go for an iD option, they welcomed it. (I was told when visiting that they wanted potential buyers to see what the option looks like in person, so taking pictures was more than welcomed, to get "the word around").

Last edited:
That painted flyknit. Looks like a bad paint job. You can still see the grey flyknit underneath.

Painted flyknit 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

Doesn't really look grey underneath to me.... if these people got the first pairs of fades and solid colors why don't they take some in depth pics of the uppers?

Side note, why did the Oregon Niketown not let you take pictures? The NYC Niketown had absolutely no problems with it while I was there (even with shoes which were pretty much completely new, not just a newer colorway option). And as far as new colorways go for an iD option, they welcomed it. (I was told when visiting that they wanted potential buyers to see what the option looks like in person, so taking pictures was more than welcomed, to get "the word around").

Probably because Oregon is the employee store, and not a regular niketown store.

Doesn't really look grey underneath to me.... if these people got the first pairs of fades and solid colors why don't they take some in depth pics of the uppers?
YES PLEASE DO!!!!!...PLEASE!
Especially the back of the upper!.so ya can see its 1 solid color!

Last edited:
That painted flyknit. Looks like a bad paint job. You can still see the grey flyknit underneath.
Lmao so many left over grey flyknit that they just painted over them to save money. Honestly I need to see HQ pics to deem them dyed. Still unsure because we haven't seen any yet.

Last edited:
OMG!..That SOLID PINK shoe above looks straight CRAP!..hahaha..holy cow!...im not talking about the buyers color options (each is own)..im talking about that upper...just look at it..SMH..looks like sumone poured pink wax all over it...terrrrble!..cmon Nike $266?..seriously? ..

OMG!..That SOLID PINK shoe above looks straight CRAP!..hahaha..holy cow!...im not talking about the buyers color options (each is own)..im talking about that upper...just look at it..SMH..looks like sumone poured pink wax all over it...terrrrble!..cmon Nike $266?..seriously? ..
Those are horrid bro lol...
Looks like i need my black fk id, the red elite low this month, my MC id.
Then im done with the IX's back to my usual flyknits (Racers, Lunars)

And still, the only base options for a FK ID shoe remain Black, Grey, MC :lol:

The fact they are airbrushing or dying the colors is :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom