OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@byukid  if you are really on booms, one helluva way to receive these haha.  Here's me at work wishing I was you  
laugh.gif

@StartledNinja  could you describe the quality of the fade? pics never quite translate so i am just looking for your firsthand account of the color/saturation/knit/quality/etc

thx in advance

@byukid  with that name and booming... rofl repped

Last edited:
Holy ****! @byukid that is a dope execution of the MCs. That gold, that white. So jealous right now.
You have no idea how glad I am. These are just perfect. I could not be more pleased. I also got the back tab in royal blue and it just works. It's set off from the flyknit but also a great combo with the flyknit.

Jada is that navy lining/midsole? looks nice. was contemplating a navy midsole on a future id....

Last edited:
Damn all you guys getting your MCs.

Nice job byukid mixing up the colors and making it work well together.

LOL at materials not available when they are clearly fulfilling orders that were submitted hours and even days after the oos tweet went out. But this has already been said here. My Solid colored orders I placed 12 days after my currently in process MCs just shipped so I guess there is truth behind it. 
roll.gif

@chuck1005

View media item 1164315View media item 1164316View media item 1164317View media item 1164318View media item 1164319View media item 1164320
(All iphone pics- hope they help- the Nikon is down)

eyedea eyedea

The quality? Too me looks (up close) just painted over a grey knit cheaply done. So you get that rigged/ stiff feel. The colors are a little more subdued but fade nicely. I haven't tried them on yet, but too me look great. The shoe feels great and I am pleased with my purchase. Worth full price to me. (The views expressed here are mine and are trademarked not to be used in combination with any other bashing and are not condoned by niketalk or any of their affiliates.)

Last edited:
The quality? Too me looks (up close) just painted over a grey knit cheaply done. So you get that rigged/ stiff feel. The colors are a little more subdued but fade nicely. I haven't tried them on yet, but too me look great. The shoe feels great and I am pleased with my purchase. Worth full price to me. (The views expressed here are mine and are trademarked not to be used in combination with any other bashing and are not condoned by niketalk or any of their affiliates.)
THX! repped

@chuck1005

View media item 1164315View media item 1164316View media item 1164317View media item 1164318View media item 1164319View media item 1164320
(All iphone pics- hope they help- the Nikon is down)

eyedea eyedea

WTF!!???...there painted?..airbrushed!?..really?...why didnt sumone on here mention that when they released!!!??..oh wait...I DID!...apology accepted!..lol

Last edited:
absolutely terrible fades (not your design, just the quality)

see if you can scratch the paint off :lol: it will let us know if they're dyed flyknit or painted on.

Back
Top Bottom