OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Crappy flyknit or airbrushed, its clear that the material isn't worth the $260. I think they dyed the shoes but didn't let them sit in the dye bath long enough. Shoe customizers can probably go to town on these. Anyone paying over retail for IDs are also making a huge mistake. The quality isn't as good as the general releases.

Guys, Guys,.cmon now obviously you can believe what ya want, thats totally fine, but seriously all ya gotta do is look behind the flynit upper (Inside the shoe) the whole thing is Grey, AKA... "Airbrushed". My "Solids" & "Fades" have 100% Grey on the interior of the Flynit.
and yur right for $266 bucks Nike should have gave us better quality, but ya can alwaz Return them for a full refund dont 4get!..lol
Can't return MC's tho to get another one. I'm going to have to live with my pair.

A lot of black on the toe box but after examining everything again it's not so bad. Only complaint is the toe box  on the Flyknit is popping up a bit. More noticeable in person then in pics. I'll take some better pics once I get home.

You can see the bumps in the front of the shoes while the other side is okay. I will learn to live with it.

A lot of black on the toe box but after examining everything again it's not so bad. Only complaint is the toe box  on the Flyknit is popping up a bit. More noticeable in person then in pics. I'll take some better pics once I get home.

You can see the bumps in the front of the shoes while the other side is okay. I will learn to live with it.
Color pattern looks great, IMO...

Yeah its gonna be hard for you to get them to work. Im a true 13 and the MC's that I got on the first batch were impossible for me to wear. So I ordered 14's this last go round and they fit perfect. A 13.5 would have probably been almost too small for me as well. The people who got them the first go round tried to tell you guys to at least go hlf size up.
Word. Oh well, I'll see when I get 'em. Dude two posts up is saying go TTS and my girl is a true size 7 and is extremely happy with her size 7 pair. Would kill me to have to return/sell those bad boys so I'm willing to go thru a little toe pain if I have to!

I see what you're saying about the bumps on the right shoe.

Overall though you got a great pair. FK pattern looks good and the green speckle is popping just right.

smokin.gif

View media item 1190845

View media item 1190846

View media item 1190847

mine has a bump on my right toebox too. honestly i only noticed it when I first took them out of the box and by the time I put them on feet, it didnt bother me what so ever

mine has a bump on my right toebox too. honestly i only noticed it when I first took them out of the box and by the time I put them on feet, it didnt bother me what so ever
Yeah I'm already getting over it. Once I get home and try them on I know I will forget about it altogether.

Man, I wish my toe boxes looked like that!

One of my pairs finally came in. Went with a different color with this pair (with another hypebeasty color :tongue:). Thinking back, I should've used bright mango, but I thought it might be muted with the multicolor. I was hoping I wouldn't get that much volt at first since it might clash with the pink, but now I am thinking it could be a bit brighter. But I am satisfied with how they came out. Good blend of colors.

View media item 1190962View media item 1190970View media item 1190972

Back
Top Bottom