OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
There's not many MC patterns I don't like, but that black toe I'd hate to receive. Mine is coming today, please don't let it resemble these. But on the bright side, you have a pair bruh.

Finally all of my Flyknit pairs came in enjoy.

Love those pics. 
nthat.gif

Your Kobe 8 Collection Pics are dope too.

Mark: I am happy to capture your feedback though and convey your interest to our product team.

It is really impossible to say for sure.  With enough support they could be brought back.

^ Nike customer service rep when asked what are the chances of MCs being restocked. I don't really go too much into what CS reps say but it'd be nice if they restocked. Most likely not since most of the people looking for a pair got them including myself. Not as big of a support group behind demanding restocks as the first restock. I just want to make a different colorway with the pattern
ohwell.gif

About how long after the ship date did it show up in the states for you guys

Yeah they are snug but fit. May wear a KB8 insole first to break them in some, then swap in the 9 insole. I can't sz up on these, too long for me.
Does it work that way?

It's the lunarlon insole that needs to be broken in for them to fit.
FK upper will loosen up and become more flexible with wear time. But you are right, it would be better to break in the lunar too...
it's more or less the hyperfuse that needs to be broken in. cuz the actual weave isn't functional to the midsole. but they fuse should break in within a month or so through regular wear/ball

Finally got mine in, not the greatest pics, used my iPhone 6, they came out perfect to me tho, left has more volt, right has more pink, was hoping to get something like that, went with a glow swoosh cause nothing in my collection has that and im 1 of the rare people who likes a black midsole and outsole, wasn't a fan of the grey and white with an off white swoosh just doesn't look right to me, gona add more speckles tho soon, probably pink, purple and maybe glow, hope yall enjoy tho or let the hate begin haha either way I'm happy

View media item 1201297
View media item 1201298
View media item 1201300
View media item 1201301

finally got my pair today. they're ok but got hit with that infamous crooked heel tab and a decent amount of glue marks throughout 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom