OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Goodness lewi.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
Came in today. Volt is hella subdued due to the spray on paint. But it actually looks kind of dope. May keep.

Those look pretty cool. Maybe try white or black laces as well.

Last edited:
So...My pair of MCs that should have been here on 09/12 will be shipped and 10/06 and I should have them by 10/10 per a NDC rep. Not sure if I should believe it.

Anybody else still waiting for MCs?

Are the glow in the dark parts noticeably off-white or do they look pretty close to white?
midsole is noticeably off white while the heel overlay is white/white. I like the contrast, the sole isn't pure white but pretty close.

and sorry for the feet, told you they were quick pics. I didn't catch that 
roll.gif

Got my pair in. Not a defect in sight thank the lord. 

It's just a white tongue gold accents white midsole with gold speckles and GITD overlay so I won't post pics here 

midsole is noticeably off white while the heel overlay is white/white. I like the contrast, the sole isn't pure white but pretty close.

and sorry for the feet, told you they were quick pics. I didn't catch that :rofl:  
mine really depends. When they are outside all the glow looks off white.

So...My pair of MCs that should have been here on 09/12 will be shipped and 10/06 and I should have them by 10/10 per a NDC rep. Not sure if I should believe it.

Anybody else still waiting for MCs?
I had to sit at work all day today knowing that they had been delivered but were sitting by my door for anyone to grab them. I would suggest finding out when they were completed. Essentially they have to finish the batch before they ship just yours. Btw, can someone hint me as to the shoelace length?

Finally got my pair after a month and a half lol. Don't know how I feel about them, the colour distribution is whatever. Got grey liner because this was in cart after the sold out tweet. Pretty much got hit with everything that people are complaining about, jacked toe boxes, glue all over the place, scuffs through out the shoes and shank plates.... but hey, my backtabs are pretty straight... lol. Let me know what you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom