OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:

These came in yesterday, really like them, and more than the pink ones I did. Will probably keep these as my only EM pair.
Love this one. If I didn't have the China's, I'd ID a pair like this. One EM is enough for me as well. 

Correct me if you think I'm wrong, but you can make this exact c/w on Nike iD, I just tried, there doesn't seem to be anything you can't make as it is.

Edit: Solid Black Upper looks like the closest you can get, but not exactly what Kobe was wearing, but that's the only thing..

also ya cant make the Medial side of those Hollywood Nights "all Grey" like Kobe clearly has, on ID....He gets the best, we get the crap left over. smh lol

Fam I got a question. I bought a pair of kobe 9 multicolors off of someone on eBay and the tab in the back is all white. I was wondering if I used fabric dye could I color it black and white?

Fam I got a question. I bought a pair of kobe 9 multicolors off of someone on eBay and the tab in the back is all white. I was wondering if I used fabric dye could I color it black and white?

Yup. Use Angelus acrylic shoe paint/dye. It'll be a little tricky with the white decals though - you might have to paint over them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom