OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IMO the IX could have been one the the standout silhouettes of the Kobe line but Nike has let us done. I love the look of the shoe. The elites, the lows and em's all look great but the colorways have been sub par. The HTM lows are amazing, as well as the MP's, inspirations and Perspectives(even though I'm not a huge fan of all the blue).The independence days, Brazils and cobalts are terrible. When they first did the official unveiling press conference, there was a multitude of colorways and different flyknit patterns. So much potential for this shoe and nike is content in just giving us blah colorways. I mean there's a flyknit air max that's grey/blue/purple but we can't get a draft day or MPLS elite low? It's crazy. And EM has a million possibilities as well but we continue to get lazy designs. I mean even the snake print on Nikeid isn't the same as the ones P. j. Tucker was wearing, which were a far superior pattern. Sorry for the long post. View media item 1270764

IMO the IX could have been one the the standout silhouettes of the Kobe line but Nike has let us done. I love the look of the shoe. The elites, the lows and em's all look great but the colorways have been sub par. The HTM lows are amazing, as well as the MP's, inspirations and Perspectives(even though I'm not a huge fan of all the blue).The independence days, Brazils and cobalts are terrible. When they first did the official unveiling press conference, there was a multitude of colorways and different flyknit patterns. So much potential for this shoe and nike is content in just giving us blah colorways. I mean there's a flyknit air max that's grey/blue/purple but we can't get a draft day or MPLS elite low? It's crazy. And EM has a million possibilities as well but we continue to get lazy designs. I mean even the snake print on Nikeid isn't the same as the ones P. j. Tucker was wearing, which were a far superior pattern. Sorry for the long post.
Agreed.

via @thattexaskid19

He painted the outsole but I dont see why the midsole would be any different. The key is to do thin coats to avoid paint chip 
Anyone seen this before?
Saw these up on eBay saying it was a mistake.... Clear Soles
That's the first one I've seen
These are both me. Any questions let me know. Yes the sole is painted on the first (and has been touched up since that photo) and it's clear on the second

Last edited:
IMO the IX could have been one the the standout silhouettes of the Kobe line but Nike has let us done. I love the look of the shoe. The elites, the lows and em's all look great but the colorways have been sub par. The HTM lows are amazing, as well as the MP's, inspirations and Perspectives(even though I'm not a huge fan of all the blue).The independence days, Brazils and cobalts are terrible. When they first did the official unveiling press conference, there was a multitude of colorways and different flyknit patterns. So much potential for this shoe and nike is content in just giving us blah colorways. I mean there's a flyknit air max that's grey/blue/purple but we can't get a draft day or MPLS elite low? It's crazy. And EM has a million possibilities as well but we continue to get lazy designs. I mean even the snake print on Nikeid isn't the same as the ones P. j. Tucker was wearing, which were a far superior pattern. Sorry for the long post.
I always thought the silhouette was what the shoe itself looked like. I feel like silhouette is a standout already its just that the Kobe 9 has lacked some solid colorways.

bGGVgE6.jpg

Love these. My hoop shoes for this season.

NDC just upped it to 12% cash back on ebates ... might as well go head and order this other iD

My 1st pair will be here friday. Took a total of 3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom