OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Exactly.  

I'm sure the shoe will look better than the Flyknit ID's that have been coming out.  

And plus, it's a celebration of a milestone by Kobe Bryant.  Even if the shoe isn't what you had hoped, I would buy it for Memories sake.
yup true. ordered the template, and will put it in a display box, along with kobe jersey

No idea how the resale could be higher than MC? People just trolling.

QS, limited, high price, achievement shoe.

this is of course if you ordered the exact model Kobe wore.

fully expecting them to eventually sell for more especially if they sell out tonight.

people might not like em now but soon..

i could be wrong of course

Tried using another cc and it went thru.  Hopefully, my 3rd pair doesn't get cancelled.

And people on Ebay listing these for 500 , when they are still available online..

That Hustle...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
This happens way too much.  It's almost predatory in that some people don't know any better.

I saw it happen yesterday with the Black/Red Jordan 13s.  A shop had them listed at $300 and they hadn't even sold out on Finishline yet. SMH

fully expecting them to eventually sell for more especially if they sell out tonight.

Nah you are right.

If you ordered the template, it will be worth more because:

1. Kobe actually wore them in a game

2. Kobe passed Jordan while wearing these shoes

3. Nike used the letters "QS" on the ID page.

Kobe's pair got lots of green on tv

That's because of the lighting.

Flyknit pops with certain lighting.

You can see the obvious green underlay.

Look at the photos from the locker room - doesn't seem like much green there either.

Nah you are right.

If you ordered the template, it will be worth more because:

1. Kobe actually wore them in a game

2. Kobe passed Jordan while wearing these shoes

3. Nike used the letters "QS" on the ID page.

I hope i am, depending on price im gonna sell mine.

bought a custom pair for myself because they looked decent enough. hoping they wow me in person. Plus i wasnt gonna use my 20% unless i bought 2 pairs.

u completely misinterpreted his post 

Yeah they did but in their defense I only quoted the part the rep said and didn't give context.

Basically my order does not show and the PayPal description is blank. Rep told me check back in a few days but I should be good.

I said I would be really pissed if they sold out and my order never showed up.

That was his response. Id does not sell out. I responded exactly as the person replying to me did. Except I said they might want to look into the MC Flynit QS release before telling customers that.

And then I saved the chat. Might as well get a coupon or two if Nike does screw up.

Almost any combination of these are >>>>>> than any of the high top Elite GR's that recent came out (blues, Miami Hurricane CW, etc.). For $25 more than the Elite highs, its a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom