OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if Nike told him not to pass up MJ the other night since he wasn't wearing this new MC option. Seems like a reach... but you never know these days lol. Or maybe he was just making sure they won instead of becoming #3 but losing that game.

Anybody ever talk to the customer service while they had an order in? To perhaps change an option on an ID before they make it?I know you guys make a ton of ID's.

I might try this tomorrow and get "mamba moment" instead. Unless someone says they won't let me.

I wonder if Nike told him not to pass up MJ the other night since he wasn't wearing this new MC option. Seems like a reach... but you never know these days lol. Or maybe he was just making sure they won instead of becoming #3 but losing that game.

I agree and was thinking about this. They benched him later in the game.

Yea I want to change the sole color. Hopefully they let me.

They won't. I didn't realize you could change the speckle paint until hours after I ordered my first Chaos mockup. Called CS and they cancelled out my first draft since they couldn't make changes to the submitted IDs, and I had to ID and buy a new pair.

I don't think thats possible. I remember people tried this with the second mc restock. They were told to cancel and reorder.

Am I the only one grinning from Ear to ear hearing that they sold out? Maybe its from missing out from the last MC restock but I'm so happy I got 2 pairs of these. I feel like a lot of people will regret taking so long debating on these

Thanks for that man! Congrats on your purchase. Glad you were able to scoop up since you didn't purchase the first batch of mc. Kicks are absolutely beautiful in person. Hopefully this MC color scheme comes out real nice

Thank you. I haven‘t heard such genuine words in a long time. Earlier, peeps helped me out and gave me suggestions and tips. It means a lot to me, and it is great that people here are genuinely in support of others. Such a kind heart, such a symbol of what NT used to be. Thanks.

I got one with the clear translucent sole. I am wondering if it‘s similar to the other clear soles on the IXs. When I saved enough, I bought a pair of the Easters for my brother. Now that I saved enough for myself, I decided to cop a pair. I am a big fan of the lows. I am not worried about trying to copy KB‘s colorway, just wanted to be apart of this offering.

Thank you for those kind words. I am sure and hope you get yours. Happy Holiday.s

I wish i got two pairs
mean.gif
 but 1 is cool. I'll make them last
smile.gif

Last edited:

LoL. that game was not scripted. lol. i am sure Nike had the shoes ready. it was probably Nike not belieiving LA could win. hahaha. 3,game winning streak though..

^^lol is this y'all first id? they aint gonna let u change anything 

No, just the first time I had to rush to make and order an id. I usually play around with the, for a long time before I cop then they're perfect. I'm not tripping too hard over what I want to change, its just instead of that multi purple sole, I got solid purple by accident. Not a game-changer if they say no.

I couldn't care less they sold out, I'm glad I had the opportunity to buy these with ease, and not have to worry about bots and resell and all the other crap today.

THIS is exactly what I am saying. the whole bot, sell out in one milli second ia BS. Nike better send me some VIP cpde for rights into copping the newrst releases.

LoL. that game was not scripted. lol. i am sure Nike had the shoes ready. it was probably Nike not belieiving LA could win. hahaha. 3,game winning streak though..
Not scripted, but I'm sure Kobe was asked to wait until a certain game to make the points.

Similar with the preludes when he wore the 1s. It's all about timing.

Not scripted, but I'm sure Kobe was asked to wait until a certain game to make the points.

why wouldnt they wait until it was a Laker home game then?

Perhaps. I am sure it could play into the suspense, and dont deny it happening. I am sure Kobe was happy we won. haha. None the less, its working.

I couldn't care less they sold out, I'm glad I had the opportunity to buy these with ease, and not have to worry about bots and resell and all the other crap today.
I agree, but either way people would still complain if they sold out instantly or if it sat too long. Can't make everyone happy. I'm glad Nike went this route though. Gives us a chance to add a personal touch to this shoe/option instead of releasing a standard commemorative shoe that bots would've ate up.

Back
Top Bottom