OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
May I ask why you guys wish you done ??,??? is it because you dont know what he'll end up at?

I think I would've went with "24" and "24" on each side, or blank...That's just me though.
i regret the ?'s. i think i just wanted some variatoin of the default. i called and tried to change it but of course they shot me down. 

Last edited:
to me, 32,293 means nothing.. it's a point more than MJ's record, Kobe's record is going to grow and 32293 is not set.

like i said.. it's only 1 more point than MJ's record.

if you guys included the date, you should of entered the total points he ended up with that night.. someone fill me in here.

to me, 32,293 means nothing.. it's a point more than MJ's record, Kobe's record is going to grow and 32293 is not set.

like i said.. it's only 1 more point than MJ's record.

if you guys included the date, you should of entered the total points he ended up with that night.. someone fill me in here.
For me, I just feel like its at that exact point where he passed MJ. That's the free throw he hit, and they stopped the game and celebrated him to #3. Kind of like when Bonds hit 756, even though he ended up with a few more at the end, 756 was "the moment".

LOL, the numbers is all personal preference and opinion. Everybody has their own ideology on what it should be. I personally went with 32,293 because thats what was needed to pass MJ. To me, putting 32,292 signifies matching him not passing him.

A bit disappointed at the amount of pairs I see on eBay.  Should have expected it though I suppose.
Disappointed with their hustle or that they are the only people selling something you can't buy anywhere else, ever again?

196 pairs isn't all that much honestly.
I know it's not much just don't like that ID's are being resold now haha, I understand it though

Disappointed with their hustle or that they are the only people selling something you can't buy anywhere else, ever again?
Just that ID's were a shoe that would always be available and didn't really fall into the resale market.  I understand that these and the MC were special circumstances but still just another obstacle for possible future FK ID releases.

sorry I was out to lunch.  would have posted earlier.  anyways here you go.   POKEZACH ILL GET YOU FOR THIS!  JK...we should stop hating on him.  but seriously I am bummed about this MEG
Looks legit to me 
nerd.gif
, but I am assuming the first order went through? Are did you have more than 2 on this order?

Pointless to sell them now since they don't have product in hand plus value might go up but then again this might start the value early and only go up?

i really dont see the value of these going above the mc's.. or maybe they will since people actually know about this shoe, compared to the mc's since they were more of a kobe shoe lover's shoe.

Pointless to sell them now since they don't have product in hand plus value might go up but then again this might start the value early and only go up?

Unfortunately for people who didn't get them, they'll go up.

Once they get in hand and photos bless the net..

Forget about it.

i really dont see the value of these going above the mc's.. or maybe they will since people actually know about this shoe, compared to the mc's since they were more of a kobe shoe lover's shoe.

They hit bleacher report.

Sports illustrated.

NBA.

I don't think the MC did ? Lol

There's definitely more awareness on this shoe I think. I've seen articles last night/today from Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Bleacher Report just on the release of these signifying Kobe passing MJ.

LOL, the numbers is all personal preference and opinion. Everybody has their own ideology on what it should be. I personally went with 32,293 because thats what was needed to pass MJ. To me, putting 32,292 signifies matching him not passing him.

For me I put 32,292 and 12.14.14 because that was the number he was chasing and the date he got it.
I didnt like the ????? idea
Also didnt like 32,293 because that has no significance anymore you wont see it on any records or anything you will see jordans 32,292 and whatever # kobe ends with.

But as you said, thats the cool part about ID people put their own preference. I saw someone put MAMBA OUT heh

Looks legit to me 
nerd.gif
, but I am assuming the first order went through? Are did you have more than 2 on this order?
Yeah I ordered 2 already.  this is a 3rd (with diff address, account and etc)  just wondering...are ppl saying they got megged and lie about it in the past?  I don't see the purpose of that. 

Mc released a few times, this was 1 time thing that lasted a few hours for a big achievement. 2 different situations

Mc>>> these

Doubt when they come in that will even slightly change my stance on em anyways

Back
Top Bottom