OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Regret not getting one!
Not sure how anyone that really wanted these missed out. We had around a weeks notice then the option stayed live for a few hours from what I understand. Its mind bottling to me. Best part of this being an ID is the fact that it didnt sell out in 10 seconds....

Not sure how anyone that really wanted these missed out. We had around a weeks notice then the option stayed live for a few hours from what I understand. Its mind bottling to me. Best part of this being an ID is the fact that it didnt sell out in 10 seconds....
True, that's why I placed the first order as soon as I could, I was thankful that the Kobe PE options were automatic and just hit order before thinking about anything, but then about an hour later is when I caved and placed the second order for a different pair. There was definitely the time to be in on it as long as you knew when he was going to pass MJ.

No way I am reselling these for a marginal profit. If I paid 260 and the ceiling like some of yall think is $400 then they stay with me.

Now if it is like my first MC pair and dude offers me 3x retail then they'll probably be gone too.
I'm planning on keeping my pairs but if these are as dope as I think they are I ain't letting either of my pairs go for less than $750. Much more limited and historic than any other MC's released. 

The rep I chatted with said they couldn't change my ID. The cut off date for changes was supposedly yesterday.

Only way you coulda missed was if you had to work and weren't next to a computer. If that was the case I feel for those who missed

I'm planning on keeping my pairs but if these are as dope as I think they are I ain't letting either of my pairs go for less than $750. Much more limited and historic than any other MC's released. 
Yea no way I'm even thinking about selling either pair I ordered. What I'm really hoping for is that at least one of the pairs that I ordered (I placed two separate orders) comes before I take a trip out to LA to see the Lakers/Bulls on 1/29, it'd be cool to wear them to the game.  That should be right around the shipping estimate for my first pair, so any earlier would be great.

nothing concerning, i just want em to start building already
laugh.gif
takes about a week or so right? this is my first ID but a coworker has done a couple and said it varied between 1-2 weeks. just wondering what it's been like for you guys.

Yea no way I'm even thinking about selling either pair I ordered. What I'm really hoping for is that at least one of the pairs that I ordered (I placed two separate orders) comes before I take a trip out to LA to see the Lakers/Bulls on 1/29, it'd be cool to wear them to the game.  That should be right around the shipping estimate for my first pair, so any earlier would be great.
I think they'll come early. Nike gave themselves 6 & a half weeks delivery time so if it comes early we're happy but if they said 1/15 and orders got delayed 2 weeks imagine the dust up here on the forum and all the "I want a 20% off code for being late" chats they'd have to deal with. Give props to Nike, they did it right this time around. No one got to order a dozen pairs and leave others in the cold either

I think they'll come early. Nike gave themselves 6 & a half weeks delivery time so if it comes early we're happy but if they said 1/15 and orders got delayed 2 weeks imagine the dust up here on the forum and all the "I want a 20% off code for being late" chats they'd have to deal with. Give props to Nike, they did it right this time around. No one got to order a dozen pairs and leave others in the cold either
Oh yea, no worries,  I can be patient on them. 

I did a chat with NDC yesterday seeing if I could add the date/points ID to my original order because I forgot to and just got this email:

"Thank you for contacting NIKEiD regarding your Kobe 9 “Mamba Moment” purchase. I have made the requested changes to your personal iD and sent this order to the factory for production. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email. Or, you can also contact our customer service at 1-800-806-6453 (4am - 11pm PT
, 7 days a week) for assistance."

Glad I asked.

Damn, you got lucky. I asked to have my sole changed and they said no dice on chat. I may hit up another rep and see what they say.

View media item 1308274 anyone else notice Wesley was also wearing an ID of the same base shoe? Iirc, doesn't kobe give shoes to Wesley from time to time since they wear the same size? Would be cool if Nike gave kobe a few ID options and he actually got to pick his favorite to wear that night. With Wesley getting to lace up one of the throw aways. If there were a way to prove that, it'd make the PE colorway that much more special imo.

anyone else notice Wesley was also wearing an ID of the same base shoe? Iirc, doesn't kobe give shoes to Wesley from time to time since they wear the same size? Would be cool if Nike gave kobe a few ID options and he actually got to pick his favorite to wear that night. With Wesley getting to lace up one of the throw aways. If there were a way to prove that, it'd make the PE colorway that much more special imo.
Here's another look:

Here's the thing about both silver and gold to me- I HATE the fact that they sink into the knit and show the texture. I much rather have the swoosh raised like every other color and not the film-ish appearance of the gold/siver

With that said, the gold was just a coinflip. Honestly, if I wouldn't have been pressed for time it would have probably been gitd type deal.
Im the opposite, I like the fact that it is sunk into the fiber and shows the texture.  Plus I like that metallic shine.

Did you really just say mind bottling?
laugh.gif
come on man

I should have ordered two pairs, but oh well. I buy too many sneakers as it is. :lol: I felt comfortable being safe with my no imagination pair.

anyone else notice Wesley was also wearing an ID of the same base shoe? Iirc, doesn't kobe give shoes to Wesley from time to time since they wear the same size? Would be cool if Nike gave kobe a few ID options and he actually got to pick his favorite to wear that night. With Wesley getting to lace up one of the throw aways. If there were a way to prove that, it'd make the PE colorway that much more special imo.

I wish that they still had the option up so I could play with the options. I wish i had bought 2 pairs but I shouldn't of even gotten 1 lol. I had to get something that resembled the moment that I liked but I wish I would have gotten the black sole with black midsole.

I love the university reds/inspirations because of how the black on black looks.

Back
Top Bottom