OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Less than Zero percent that's the Mamba Moment. Dude photo shopped the hell outta that pic of his original MC's most likely.

IF, that is what we are getiing then there will be 2 pairs for sale right here cuz I ain't feeling no cotton candy Kobes

Yea I'm looking at his other pair of MC's he has up and you can see the exact same gaps from the flyknit designs, especially notice the ones underneath the swoosh. I'm not sure if the design is 100% the same across the board on every single pair. But I put them side by side and rotated them to try to match up a little bit to make it more noticeable.

sneakerfreak101's photo
As you can see its the same shoe just photoshopped. The stuff people do for likes....
mean.gif

Yea I'm looking at his other pair of MC's he has up and you can see the exact same gaps from the flyknit designs, especially notice the ones underneath the swoosh. I'm not sure if the design is 100% the same across the board on every single pair. But I put them side by side and rotated them to try to match up a little bit to make it more noticeable.
View media item 1309084

Exactly what I thought

Daaaaaamn we got SHERLOCK HOLMES in here! All joking aside nice work! Repped! 

What a damn shame. Guys tryna get likes and followers on IG by photoshopping MCs and claiming there Mambas.

But like I said before, there's no reason for anyone to think they'll end up looking any different from the ones Kobe had so it's not a huge surprise.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping the colors vary like the MC we all know of. Because some were bright, and some were rather dull. Hopefully I get a nice rich blend if they're not all the same.

If the green turns out to be the one in the ID photos then I think they will come out just fine. But if it's more of a volt type green, then I am not getting too excited.

Back
Top Bottom