OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I think it's the greenish "Volt" from the Victories, not the yellow "Volt" from the Tennis Ball foams. Volt seems highly dependent on the textile or material the shoe is made of, and whatever shade Nike is calling Volt that year - since, for instance, the Grinches seem to fall between the Victory and Tennis Ball.
That is just too logical haha. Thanks, did not even think on that wavelength.

I'm guessing not a lot of people like purple. Others, like purple and volt, but not together. Moonwalkers sat for awhile and are still slept on for the most part.

I think these look great and I love that they gave us the option to ID. The only thing I'm a bit disappointed in is the fact that Nike didn't just release a few multi-colored patterns to begin with and scrap the airbrush stuff. I think a lot of us were initially excited about the possibility of even ID'ing the elite model but the airbrush stuff sort of killed the enthusiam for the shoe. IMO.
Most fans of Kobe shoes like purple. I think the gradient 8s were loved by all and they are a purple shoe... and tons of people are still on the Volt wagon. Its just funny to me how many people wanted new  multi options after the orginal MC and these things are getting bashed for no good reason. When more pics start flowing peps will be doing a 180 

Yall pairs will arrive monday :x just did a search, guess nike went all out with the shipping. If it wasnt for christmas they would have came friday.

my tracking went live but i dont think they got actually shipped yet. im anxious now :lol:

I'm guessing not a lot of people like purple. Others, like purple and volt, but not together. Moonwalkers sat for awhile and are still slept on for the most part.

I think these look great and I love that they gave us the option to ID. The only thing I'm a bit disappointed in is the fact that Nike didn't just release a few multi-colored patterns to begin with and scrap the airbrush stuff. I think a lot of us were initially excited about the possibility of even ID'ing the elite model but the airbrush stuff sort of killed the enthusiam for the shoe. IMO.
Most fans of Kobe shoes like purple. I think the gradient 8s were loved by all and they are a purple shoe... and tons of people are still on the Volt wagon. Its just funny to me how many people wanted new  multi options after the orginal MC and these things are getting bashed for no good reason. When more pics start flowing peps will be doing a 180 

Nah..i love purple but not the mix of purple and "volt" these use. It looks more like a hunter green than volt but the two colors by themselves dont mix well for me. My fav part of the og mc are the hints of pink and red as well as the brighter volt color. We shall see how they come out soon enough tho.

I don't know.....they look great in the pics. Im still kinda reserved on them because those pics seem real filtered to me. I could be wrong but I think they are.

I'm happy and pumped the way they look, and I can't wait tel the 29th. I'll probably leave em DS for a year or so.

Gonna take my pair with me to the Laker / Blazer game Jan 5th and try and get my pair signed by the Black Mamba himself.

these are rolling out faster and faster

Look forward to seeing how they look too

My pair shipped.
No potato pics when they arrive.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom