OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Yeah the upper looks similar to the Night Factor's except the Kobe's have a bit of purple on them. 
that's awesome! having both the mc and mm Kobe9 kinda makes up for not having the mc and green HTM Lunar's. just crazy prices on them Lunars..

anyway, back to regular programming.
laugh.gif

Beautiful bro! This is what I had at first, grey sole white swoosh. Then I decided to double up so I went white sole and swoosh, and grey sole and swoosh.

Love this combo tho.
nice!! with speckles?

wanna see a black swoosh / black sole and no speckles. I think that will look clean as well. but honestly though, the wolf grey sole is prolly the best for a pair that's meant for wearing.

Beautiful bro! This is what I had at first, grey sole white swoosh. Then I decided to double up so I went white sole and swoosh, and grey sole and swoosh.

Love this combo tho.

Thanks man! Just wanted to break it up a little, kind of like Masterpiece

Not gonna lie, I'm a little salty I didn't cop the MM because funds were tight at the time. Happy for all of you that were able to get them! I can't complain though... at least I was able to eat well with my 6 MC's lol.

Last edited:

nice!! with speckles?

wanna see a black swoosh / black sole and no speckles. I think that will look clean as well. but honestly though, the wolf grey sole is prolly the best for a pair that's meant for wearing.
I think this is the closest one to that description that we've seen so far.. picture a black swoosh :tongue:   I'm trying to do that as well cuz one of my pairs is all black everything.

nice!! with speckles?

I kept everything OG except for the sole and swoosh. Volt speckles. If anything I would have changed them to white or mango

Thanks man! Just wanted to break it up a little, kind of like Masterpiece

That's exactly why I went that route at first. The MP's grey sole make them wearable always and the white swoosh just looks so damn good over the mc.

I think this is the closest one to that description that we've seen so far.. picture a black swoosh :tongue:   I'm trying to do that as well cuz one of my pairs is all black everything.
thanks for the pic. for those that have a black sole mc's, how does the black sole hold up with dirt? does it get nasty looking? black is always nice when clean like a black car freshly off a car wash but when dirty, looks like crap.
laugh.gif

WTF????????????????

Patiently waiting at home for my MM's and I get an email from UPS saying they got delivered 90 minutes ago so I go look outside and nothing. Thing is I live on the last house on a Cul de Sac and you hear all the big trucks coming and real loud since they have to make a U turn in front of my house. 

I called UPS and explained the situation and they're like we'll call you back in an hour after we check around......

Anyone else have this happen? Email says left at front door. I've been home the whole time and no one has come. I'm 100% sure of that

WTF????????????????

Patiently waiting at home for my MM's and I get an email from UPS saying they got delivered 90 minutes ago so I go look outside and nothing. Thing is I live on the last house on a Cul de Sac and you hear all the big trucks coming and real loud since they have to make a U turn in front of my house. 

I called UPS and explained the situation and they're like we'll call you back in an hour after we check around......

Anyone else have this happen? Email says left at front door. I've been home the whole time and no one has come. I'm 100% sure of that
go to your neighbors houses and check if they got it asap

Last edited:
What is that big wooden thing in the background? Your cabinet?

On the left behind the shoe is a cherry wood humidor for cigars. On the right a kitchen cabinet behind a cement pillar (live in a loft so it's all industrial) didn't know which you meant

Back
Top Bottom