OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
These are freakin' SICK!!!!!! I would swap the laces, maybe Purple to match the logo?
Soooooo Jealous!!
nerd.gif

BRAVO!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys......Appreciate the love 

I spoke with a Nike supervisor and got them to send me some Kobe 9 white laces. They said it will take 7-10 business days to deliver. Just about the time my second pair should arrive. Will do another set of pics when all come in. 

Thanks guys......Appreciate the love 

I spoke with a Nike supervisor and got them to send me some Kobe 9 white laces. They said it will take 7-10 business days to deliver. Just about the time my second pair should arrive. Will do another set of pics when all come in. 
what did you tell them for them to send you the laces ? I been want to do the same i need those Garnet laces they had i choose black over them now i want the other ones too.

dunno where they started (most likely the first to order), not like the mc restock where they started from who ordered last. :lol: I ordered about an hour after the tweet.
i ordered around 11pm thats like almost 2 hr after the tweet ? and mines are done bout to ship in 2 days. So i dont think its by who ordered first or last.

what did you tell them for them to send you the laces ? I been want to do the same i need those Garnet laces they had i choose black over them now i want the other ones too.
First had a seperate issue and I got a douche as a rep. I asked to speak to a supervisor and got connected with a very nice lady.

I explained my situation & how unhelpful the regular rep was. She apologized, we then chatted.

I cracked some jokes, she laughed and said "I made her day".......hmmmmm I was sensing a 20% code for a sec but nah 
mean.gif

She asked if there was anything else she could do and I mentioned why we cant get any laces identical to the ones in the Kobe 9, she replied "Its the holiday season I'll take care of you". Asked which color I wanted & said it would take 7-10 business days to reach me. 

That's it. 

Nice!

First Silver swoosh I've seen on these and they're not too bad. My 2nd pair has them with a purp tongue. Can't wait till they come

First had a seperate issue and I got a douche as a rep. I asked to speak to a supervisor and got connected with a very nice lady.
I explained my situation & how unhelpful the regular rep was. She apologized, we then chatted.
I cracked some jokes, she laughed and said "I made her day".......hmmmmm I was sensing a 20% code for a sec but nah :smh:
She asked if there was anything else she could do and I mentioned why we cant get any laces identical to the ones in the Kobe 9, she replied "Its the holiday season I'll take care of you". Asked which color I wanted & said it would take 7-10 business days to reach me. 

That's it. 
nice thanks, just called the nike rep reffered me to a shoe lace website i said im good im not trayin to buy some laces dat the color dont even match. I will call again tomorrow or when i get them, i know i will get them laces [emoji]128517[/emoji]

i think the gold swoosh is better on the MM than MC. This coming from someone with a gold swoosh MC.
Yeah, probably because there's more contrast. Overall, I think I like the white swoosh best on both pairs; however, that gold looks really good on the MM, too.

How much do you guys think a white/gold pair is worth? Trying to get a pair off eBay, not really trying to overpay though.

Good review of the Kobe 9 Elite lows performance. Its from mid year but has impressive info about the lows in general. Made me like my ID's even more cuz they look better than the Moon walkers & Beethovens 

These are dope but why no red speckles like chaos pairs usually have?
I did mine super fast and didn't realize to change the speckles because I was afraid they'd sell out quickly. I called a nike rep about it and they couldn't do anything about it. Either cancel the order or live with the green speckles smh.

Back
Top Bottom