OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
^....
nthat.gif

Just received mine and it is heavy on the volt/green. Love the look! Will need to get better photos once I upgrade my potato. 

has anyone got them in that doesn't like them? what happened to everyone hating them when they came out
sick.gif
I'm assuming those are the people who missed out or didn't place an order to begin with. I liked the look when buiding it, ordered, and now love it in hand! 

has anyone got them in that doesn't like them? what happened to everyone hating them when they came out
sick.gif
I like mine but I know the laces don't go best with my flyknit blend. Also when you see other peoples builds that you like better than what you got, it makes you feel like you wish you can rebuild yours. With that said, you never know what blend of flyknit you gonna get. 

My favorite 3 MM's so far

and I think my next pair are gonna be super dope. Seen only one other on here with the silver swoosh

I like mine but I know the laces don't go best with my flyknit blend. Also when you see other peoples builds that you like better than what you got, it makes you feel like you wish you can rebuild yours. With that said, you never know what blend of flyknit you gonna get. 

My favorite 3 MM's so far

and I think my next pair are gonna be super dope. Seen only one other on here with the silver swoosh
i think the all black looked really dope.. but am mad i didn't get a fully white pair to go w my all white multi colors….

That chaos pair [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji].

I have much sodium now. Damn you nike for not putting 14s on there. The 13s would have been too small for me.

Back
Top Bottom