OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
:pimp: but I have not decided if I will be keeping them. Probably make a decision after some X have released to see how many I will be buying. It's crazy in some angles the green changes shades, like volt in one angle then green in another. It was dark and under a lamp so it might be that. Need to see how the colors look in day light.

View media item 1333285

pimp.gif
but I have not decided if I will be keeping them. Probably make a decision after some X have released to see how many I will be buying. It's crazy in some angles the green changes shades, like volt in one angle then green in another. It was dark and under a lamp so it might be that. Need to see how the colors look in day light.

Not too bad. Liking these in a strange way

Two of my pairs have been "out for delivery" since 7am today. Has anyone ever received packages from UPS after 9pm?

I still have yet to receive a "started" email. My order is still "in progress"...of being ignored. Guess the wait will be worth it, hope to have as much purple as possible.

Two of my pairs have been "out for delivery" since 7am today. Has anyone ever received packages from UPS after 9pm?
Not sure about getting packages that late, but I've had some that have been "out for delivery" only to be delivered the next day after they were supposed to be.

Not sure about getting packages that late, but I've had some that have been "out for delivery" only to be delivered the next day after they were supposed to be.

Literally had ups come at midnight once. You can call em and ask meet up with driver if you're that concerned

haha guess i'm not alone with not getting my ID yet. hopefully i get my finished email and tracking sometime next week.

lots of these ID's look good, wish i had ordered another pair.

My 2nd pair of MM came-in today and my MC from the bay showed up a day early aswell.

Thats a wrap for me as far as the IX line-ups. Its been a great year and i'm looking forward to the X for 2015!
Nice lineup man! I still wish I got my hands on some masterpieces

Back
Top Bottom