OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nice Dirk tribute, that just doesn't look like a $205 shoe to me... Need to see more photos of other folks iDs.

Last edited:
I'm liking the 9 more and more. These IDs just make it that much better 
nthat.gif

Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't expecting an option for the Swoosh so I didn't notice. I hope I got the snake print swoosh even though I didn't pick anything except the color.

The back of these ID's looks kinda cheesy with the print. They should have just put the Kobe logo like the 8's.

haha. if my ups driver looked like that. i would just start shipping random **** to myself on the daily lol

this week is gonna be sick.

mine get delivered on friday, hopefully i have a chance to pick them up.

I cant tell if that blue glow sole is going to be more of a baby blue or royal blue in normal lighting

on the 8's it looked lighter but those ids on the previous page make it look darker.

Last edited:
My Mango Barcelonas shipped, as well. Mine are a little different -- black outsole shank and mango magwire.

I tried to stay a little more true to the actual VI colorway. Not sure how I feel about the tip overlay either. The mango looks pretty on point to me.  

Silhouette doesn't look good in that pic. Like it has a fisheye effect making it look all rounded on the front of the shoe. I don't like the way the toe overlay looks on that pair. Looks like a pair of replica to put it that way. That pic shows the 9 is not as sleek as the 8.

Ugh... That pic of the mango looks terrible. The silhouette looks horrible. Mine may be being returned if they look anything like that. Toe box looks wacky

I'm sure it's just the angle, but those look like some 1980's platform shoes mixed with Heelys :lol: :x :x :x.

Silhouette doesn't look good in that pic. Like it has a fisheye effect making it look all rounded on the front of the shoe. I don't like the way the toe overlay looks on that pair. Looks like a pair of replica to put it that way. That pic shows the 9 is not as sleek as the 8.
looks like the jordan 2s... they always looked kinda rounded to me... had a toddler feel to em XD that snake pattern on the tip looks disgusting on em, it only looks good on that 2nd pair of black IDs that was posted

The pic looks terrible because

1. Stupid image effect
2. Terrible photographer
3. Shoe is likely still stuff with the paper

I'm sure the shoe will look better when a proper picture has been taken.

Back
Top Bottom