OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I'll try and take some more pictures tomorrow but for the options I went clear sole and snakeskin overlay on just the swoosh. I wish I had went with mango for the magwire though.

I will say compared to my mango lebron 9's, the kobe's are more of a vibrant color.

Aside from the liner, @superman1007  took some great shots  to get a better idea.
cool thanks

so many options running through my head gonna sleep on it

Last edited:
I really like the shoe, but I hate the color blocking on them. I can't figure out anything to do with the shank and the outsole.

Ordered:4/10/14

Started: 4/13/14

Finishing: 4/21/14

Shipped: 4/28/14

Received: 5/5/14

Volt glow in the dark sole does not exactly match but they look good together, especially on feet. These also came with the snake printed swoosh and toecap when I chose no on both, it turned out pretty nice looking though.
Reminds me of the Kobe 8 Green PP joints.

Why do you all leave the 9 achilles stripes on the back?

I think it is great that there is such a great variety of options for that, especially the 8 characters per shoe!

I think it is great that there is such a great variety of options for that, especially the 8 characters per shoe!

because its Nike Individually Designed, and its their money....

I think Quality has alot to do with it. The lines are stitched, the numbers are stickers and have a chance of falling off or getting damaged easier.

My Yeezy Pure Platinum Inspired Kobe 9 ID's arrived today.  I think they look dope.  Only regret is that I kinda wished I would have selected the regular matte overlay on the toe instead of the shiny snake print one.  Oh well, they still look fire IMO.
Probably the Dopest I've Seen So Far. I guess everybody considers it a "Yeezy" colorway, but I always felt he was biting from the Hare Jordan VII's...

Anyway... What Sole is That??? Translucent Hyper-Turqoiuse OR Green Glow-In-The-Dark...?

Thinking about using it on a black pair...

Probably the Dopest I've Seen So Far. I guess everybody considers it a "Yeezy" colorway, but I always felt he was biting from the Hare Jordan VII's...

Anyway... What Sole is That??? Translucent Hyper-Turqoiuse OR Green Glow-In-The-Dark...?

Thinking about using it on a black pair...
thats green GITD sole

I would like to know what lining he used though

Thanks bro!

...looks like Hyper Pink on the Lining.
no problemo

yeah I think so too, I wanna do a yeezy colorway at some point but when I did the solars on the 8s it didn't really look all that good they look very bland

even though the red october thing is just a single color blocking, it doesnt come out bland it looks good so if I do a yeezy I would probably go that route

those plats look cool though

This right here is what I'm going for, but with a Gold Speckled Midsole instead. Just did a quick PS of the Sole with the Green GITD... and I'm feeling it!

But these would be the Safer Bet..... I'm TORN, bruh.  
mean.gif

What do you guys think???

Last edited:
returning my nikeid's because of the crappy quality...

I did a chat with "Cornell" and asked for a remake and was told someone will email me with the issue... anyone has had experience with this before?

Back
Top Bottom