OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
How do u guys feel bout speckled midsole on nrg and wat the hell does a translucent midsole look like in person?

8f4587111c.png

Yea I got mps lows and my lil twist on nrg in cart now might have to make a grey and gold colorway too cuz they colors mesh good together Oh man I might wait to see how that smoked outsole look in person

Last edited:
volt/grey/white color combo is going strong. experimenting myself also.

still believe in the end i'm only gonna walk out with a pair of black based elite's.

Not enough contrast IMO but hoping the flyknit looks different on every pair like the Racers!
I know there isn't a ton of contrast, but I wanted to mute it a bit.  The white swoosh appeared to be really bright and I like the look of the grey sole.

I'm also hoping they'll all be different like the Racers 
smokin.gif
 either way looking forward to it

F yes! Getting rid of Easters. No need for Beethoven's as they look too much like wolf Greg fk lunar 1 I got for 69$. I'm making an Id now.

Didn't find the FK option but there's fireworks for EM option. Anyone care to do a sparks rendering?

Not feeling the MC FK at all with it covering the entire upper. Looks like hippy shag carpet. The midsole option is banging

Last edited:
i say we all pitch in and try to find the best colorway for the grey upper :smile:

really wanna have both a grey and a black pair.

smh at nike also for not including grey midsole, you can splatter it in paint and make it camoflauge but not grey??

Fireworks pattern sucks. I'm good with 3 EM iDs, Elites time. Hope they add more FK color options later.

Take my money now!

I was in on Beethovens but I'll just make a grey pair that looks even better.

If I get these with speckled mid soles(yellow) and don't like the way they look in person, can I return them and get a pair without the speckles?

Back
Top Bottom