OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@EasyCo   I like both the pairs that you posted.  The 2nd one gives me an ASG low type of vibe (yes I know it's not a black/white FK, but it's nice)

Have there been any other IDs that have a multi-color flyknit option? Do they vary on how it actually comes out when you receive the shoe?
OMG this is so much better than the brownish reddish crap multicolor on ID

sick.gif

sick.gif
Yup, I agree. And they can be yours for 2-5 thousand, depending on the seller. Our variations probably wont come close to that and I wouldn't expect Nike to give us that luxury, even on a 260 dollar shoe.

Like someone mentioned earlier, I just want mine to have heavy hits of volt since those are the speckles I used.

I love the flyknit, with the icy bottoms... I saw the HTM white ones were released in Italy and on sneakerwatch.com it said they would be released in the states on June 28th, but that obviously didnt happen... Does anyone know if they will be released? 

Sue Ellen: I'm checking it now.
me: thanks a lot
Sue Ellen: Ok, I've looked into the specs of your order, and you did select translucent clear for the outsole.
me: yes
Sue Ellen: I mean, that's what the actual order sent to the factory states. You're good.
me: so they will be able to make it even though the option seems to be glitchy on the website?
Sue Ellen: Yes sir. Then you and I are going to take care of the glitch, right?
me: you got it
Sue Ellen: BAM ... just like that we're awesome! =)
me: haha good team we make, i say
me: yoda voice*
Sue Ellen: Epic, sir. Simply epic.
Sue Ellen: Is there anything else I can do to make you smile today?
me: i'm not sure if that's anymore possible
me: a discount code will be nice? *trying my luck here*
Sue Ellen: Aww yay!
Sue Ellen: You know what? Let me see what I can do. You did break out the Yoda voice for me, after all.
me: haha epicness ensues
Sue Ellen: Code: USCS*********
Expires: 1/1/2015
Good for 10% off your order
me: thank you sue!
me: you've been very kind
Sue Ellen: Aww you are very welcome. Consumers like you are why I love what I do for Nike. Is there anything else I can do for you today?
me: that is all from me
me: thank you again and have a great day
Sue Ellen: If you have any additional questions, or if we can help in any way, please let us know. Thank you for contacting Nike and have a great day!
Sue Ellen has disconnected

Sue Ellen: I'm checking it now.
me: thanks a lot
Sue Ellen: Ok, I've looked into the specs of your order, and you did select translucent clear for the outsole.
me: yes
Sue Ellen: I mean, that's what the actual order sent to the factory states. You're good.
me: so they will be able to make it even though the option seems to be glitchy on the website?
Sue Ellen: Yes sir. Then you and I are going to take care of the glitch, right?
me: you got it
Sue Ellen: BAM ... just like that we're awesome! =)
me: haha good team we make, i say
me: yoda voice*
Sue Ellen: Epic, sir. Simply epic.
Sue Ellen: Is there anything else I can do to make you smile today?
me: i'm not sure if that's anymore possible
me: a discount code will be nice? *trying my luck here*
Sue Ellen: Aww yay!
Sue Ellen: You know what? Let me see what I can do. You did break out the Yoda voice for me, after all.
me: haha epicness ensues
Sue Ellen: Code: USCS*********
Expires: 1/1/2015
Good for 10% off your order
me: thank you sue!
me: you've been very kind
Sue Ellen: Aww you are very welcome. Consumers like you are why I love what I do for Nike. Is there anything else I can do for you today?
me: that is all from me
me: thank you again and have a great day
Sue Ellen: If you have any additional questions, or if we can help in any way, please let us know. Thank you for contacting Nike and have a great day!
Sue Ellen has disconnected
roll.gif

wanted that 20% but didn't push it :lol:

now if they respond to you telling you the same thing then no more questions regarding this topic :smokin

i guess i haven't messed with the 9 ID in a while. Had no idea they added GITD midsole.  Makes me want to make that powder blue Chargers ID even more now even though the Flyknit lows are so much better than EM

sick.gif
I'd prefer the reddish tint than that ugly green HTM multicolor. Thank God it's not that. You people just want it because it's limited.
lol no, i could care less what label is on the shoes, the color in that multicolor is just way better IMO.  I didn't even know that was HTM pair when i quoted it 
laugh.gif

Thinking about doing another one with white GITD sole/swoosh...Anyone have any pics of what white GITD outsole looks like? 

Edit: I'm going to assume its the exact same sole on the Yeezy Foams...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom