OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Has Nike ever run out of an option before and brought it back on NikeID? Still holding out hope for the MC option...

Last edited:

Has Nike ever run out of an option before and brought it back on NikeID? Still holding out hope for the MC option...
Yeah. It happened with the Lebron 11 earlier this year. I'm sure it'll be back in due time.

Got my almost finished email last night :pimp: :pimp:. MC Upper. Ordered around noon on 6/30.

Nice! What was your estimated delivery date?

Mine are still building. Which is fine with me, take all the time building and making them fresh 8) But once they're done, ship those babies out quick style!

Last edited:
Soo I think nike has stepped it up all around the board... Along with my two kobe 9 FK order I ordered 4 pair of sc trainers on 7/4... Just received a finishing touches email for them this morning... They must've hired some extra help or maybe because I placed my orders on the first few days of release but I've bought plenty of IDs and they've never moved this fast before...

Got my almost finished email last night :pimp: :pimp:. MC Upper. Ordered around noon on 6/30.

Nice! What was your estimated delivery date?

Mine are still building. Which is fine with me, take all the time building and making them fresh 8) But once they're done, ship those babies out quick style!
I believe my original date was 7/31. So it looks like they'll be around 2 weeks early. I can't wait :lol:.

^ :nthat:

Ordered 7/2/14 and got the almost finished email yesterday at 10:55PM. Two pairs, MC upper with grey outsole.

Last edited:
just checked my status on NDC and it shows build complete with at tracking number! never received a shipping email and tracking shows no info.

can't wait to get these in. will post pics asap! ordered the mc's with wolf grey swoosh, white bottom and white speckle midsole.

Ordered 2 pairs.. 1 for a friend using my 20% code.

My pair was shipped while his is still being built. Eta is most likely by next Friday or following Monday from China.

Can't wait!! Will def post up some good clean crisp shots for everyone to enjoy.

^I ordered my MC on the 1st, got started email on the 11th. smh. Would be nice if they make orders that they receive first. #teamnoglitch as well but looks like there was a glitch in the matrix :rolleyes
Well at least I'll know how mine will look. White outsole right?

These dudes hacking codes and selling them is foul

Lost my patience waiting for the multi color to return and bought the grapes today, if the multi color comes back I'm gonna sell a pair of kicks and order a pair

Looking forward to seeing your MC IDs guys I think they're gonna be sick

Back
Top Bottom