OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My only hope is I don't get a pair with the really pronounced magwire, it is really bothering me.

Got the same delay on mine as well. Was supposed to get them tomorrow.   FML
What puzzles me is how did they give you guys delivery est. of tomorrow. But the package is still in Korea it looks like? It seriously tooke 3-4 days to finally alert you saying "Guess what! you're waiting another 4 days" SMH.

Def need the MC option back ASAP! I went TTS on my Moonwalkers and they fit tight at first but broke in, I have wide and flat feet and always go 10.5 for casual wear and 11 for hooping if that helps anybody

I can't wait to get my MC pairs, but those black and grey ones from that IG account are serious fire too. The quality looks on point, might have to make some more ID's :x

Can't wait to get my (only one pair that I ordered for myself at this point. Just wanted to make that clear to everyone out there) pair... Hopefully it's the pair scheduled to arrive Friday.

What were the swoosh color options? I only built one pair while the MC upper was available and don't remember what the choices were for the swoosh.

What were the swoosh color options? I only built one pair while the MC upper was available and don't remember what the choices were for the swoosh.
I think swoosh options were identical across the board

I have 5 pairs coming... one mc. After Seeing The Real Pairs... the Wait Is Real [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Damn I jus got a 25 gift card too from nike for same problem winning :smokin I'm all ready for mc to go back up I was gone make black nrg but black flynit lookin a lil ashy might jus make mps and white mps lol

my mc pair is scheduled delivery for this friday!

mine is similar to the pic posted but with the wolf grey swoosh.

will post pics when they arrive!

I ordered 2 kobe ids on the 7/1. My yeezy/solar red theme pair should be here Monday. My MC hasn't shipped yet but expecting it to ship within a few days.

As far as the MC flynight goes....OMG freaking amazing in those pics and i cant wait to get my hands on em should have ordered two pair.

View media item 1078138View media item 1078139

Last edited:
Also i dont know if this was posted but if you want a big picture of your design go to your order status you should see a small picture of your ID. Right click and view image > the URL will have a ton of text corresponding to the colors you picked. All you need to do to blow up your picture is add a 0 at the end of the URL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom