OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ordered mine the first day and still in build process, people getting their pairs already.

Ugh.

Same here...build started more than a week ago and not even finishing touches yet smh. But time will go by regardless so they'll be here soon enough

My order shipped this morning. Ordered 7/02, should be here this comin Monday. Mc upper, same options as most pairs but with purple speckles, white outsole, gitd swoosh and logo. Also I was bored as f*** and decided to ask a nike chat rep whassup with the sizing on kobe 9's. I said I've heard fklows are snugger and tighter and some went half or even full size up. Also said its crazy there's 3 different models within one line with 3 different sizings for some people. Wasn't even complaining, just askin for advice if he had any advice about sizing for these fklow id's. Since i ordered same size as ems and if they are too small I won't be able to reorder since they are sold out. He said he didn't know but said that's not cool and threw me a 20% code outta the blue for nike being inconsistent with sizing. (Denzel voice wearin the Denzel smirk).... "My man."

Last edited:
My order shipped this morning. Ordered 7/02, should be here this comin Monday. Mc upper, same options as most pairs but with purple speckles, white outsole, gitd swoosh and logo. Also I was bored as f*** and decided to ask a nike chat rep whassup with the sizing on kobe 9's. I said I've heard fklows are snugger and tighter and some went half or even full size up. Also said its crazy there's 3 different models within one line with 3 different sizings for some people. Wasn't even complaining, just askin for advice if he had any advice about sizing for these fklow id's. Since i ordered same size as ems and if they are too small I won't be able to reorder since they are sold out. He said he didn't know but said that's not cool and threw me a 20% code outta the blue for nike being inconsistent with sizing. (Denzel voice wearin the Denzel smirk).... "My man."

I bet a bunch of people in here go and try this to get a code.

I guess it does. I've never received one from Nike.

However, I would like to have a couple for the near future tho. Just in case the MC upper comes back.

very true. same here. I do want them but not going to bothered if I dont get them.

I was only joking about the petition, but I found a second one.
laugh.gif

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/please-bring-back-the-mc-multi-color-upper

roll.gif
This is a serious matter, i can't go on without some MC in my life

damn all these Multicolor ID photos are making me wish that i went with me gut feeling and ordered them without the GITD glitch. If only i used a plain white sole, I would be getting them in hand as well...

Nike needs to end this madness and put the MC option back up already

Just got my almost finished e-mail as well. Ordered the MC's with a white sole/white splatter and a black swoosh. Can't wait!

Quote:
I just ordered my first NikeID the other day. What are the usual process? Thanks.
Just call or chat with a customer service rep to see your expected shipping date. Those seem to be pretty accurate (it  might even ship before). You will occasionally get emails of progress, but they don't really mean anything as they can be early/late/repeated. Just find out the expected shipping date and wait patiently.

Last edited:
Based off this thread...

1. Wait for email updates
2. Check Online for "Build In Progress" "Finishing Touches" "Almost Done" or "Shipped" twice a week
3. Hope you're one of the lucky few who get it in 2 weeks, or by 4 weeks.
4. Check with Customer service rep

Last edited:
I'm interested to see the white splatter on white sole. Let us know how those come out.

Oh sorry, white outsole/black midsole with white splatter haha. basically the same as everyone elses, but with a black swoosh.

Based off this thread...

1. Wait for email updates
2. Check Online for "Build In Progress" "Finishing Touches" "Almost Done" or "Shipped" twice a week
3. Hope your one of the lucky few who get it in 2 weeks, or by 4 weeks.

and the point of your post was....?

anyways, i like how everyones MC pairs are very different.

Back
Top Bottom