OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
for those that have MC, how do they fit compared to Kobe 7? I don't have any 8's to compare to, but for me, Kobe 7 fits at least .5 size small. I can even do a full size up on 7's and feel good.

Paying resell and the sizing is holding me back. Would love to know they fit the same as 7's. Thanks in advance.

Have to wake up to go to my office too...

So I can make money and ACTUALLY BUY stuff... :lol:

Last edited:
for those that have MC, how do they fit compared to Kobe 7? I don't have any 8's to compare to, but for me, Kobe 7 fits at least .5 size small. I can even do a full size up on 7's and feel good.

Paying resell and the sizing is holding me back. Would love to know they fit the same as 7's. Thanks in advance.
go tts from the vii. I wear same size on both and the 9 fits more comfortably. I like the snug fit of the vii as it has molded to my foot. inb4 the vii slander lol

Can't wait for tomorrow!

For today, simple lace swap from laceduplaces.com

smokin.gif

anyone got pics of their Mango IX ID's? do they get dirty easily and badly?

if nothing entices me tomorrow i might just order mango EM's since ive been wanting a mango shoe for awhile since the VI's :smh:

yea but yall did them weeks ago, maybe they are stopping codes from being used. i have a legit code but idk if its worth using and getting it canceled. nike is stupid but unless you made a ID in the last week with a code and had no issue then let us know

I've placed two different ID orders recently using promo codes and both are in build in progress stage. Also used a code on yesterday's launches.

Only those who use stolen codes should be worried.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom