OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
^ just a little late haha
A see some people taking offers on their mc on twitter in case they do come back.

The official nike release only mentions color fades and solid options. No mentions of MC. We shall see.

SMH clearly the dude isn't interested in them. 

Yeah FK's are dope but the circlejerk over them in here is getting ridiculous.

That being said I'll be interested to see what they put up tomorrow. Still can't afford that $250 price tag though
laugh.gif
 haven't liked EM's since I put the Bruce Lees on foot. And at $205 I just couldn't buy an EM iD with flyknits being 40 more. That new galaxy print is okay, probably the best thing to happen to EMs imo

flyknit 

That being said I'll be interested to see what they put up tomorrow. Still can't afford that $250 price tag though

i agree, FK technology has been hyped up since it was first introduced on runners (?)..

FK are nice and all, but the EM's are a THOUSAND times more comfortable especially for the court. and to me comfort > looks as my shoes don't just sit in the closet or on display.

wth, when did nike start giving out 25% off? :x

if i had that code with my cashback id do some damage

IDs on the LOWWWW son

Has there ever been 22 upper id options for any shoe previously?

11 new fade
9 solid - (maybe its not a upper option)
2 already up

Im hoping they dont remove any, blk will be my fallback

This is the whole new era that we all have to wake up early to count down to do the ID!! Lol. Bots and ATC will come right after you soon.

Last edited:
even if the options are great, no need to wake up at 5/8am. they aint selling out like that

reporting you too zyzz and sneakersberry *repped*

this thread has gone into full hypebeast, wake up early for something that at the bare minimum will last over a day mode

for you iD newbies who just latched on when you saw the MC flyknit...

this is the very first time that an option has sold out that fast and it still lasted 2 days. not saying that an option released tomorrow wont do the same, but this isnt a limited jordan release. you can chill

Last edited:
The announcement of the new colors makes me wonder why they started out with just 2 upper choices ( 1 sold out quickly ) and didn't just start out with these options??

so the circlejerk over them is getting ridiculous, but tomorrow, you might be interested in joining the circlejerk?

reporting you too zyzz and sneakersberry *repped*

this thread has gone into full hypebeast, wake up early for something that at the bare minimum will last over a day mode

for you iD newbies who just latched on when you saw the MC flyknit...

this is the very first time that an option has sold out that fast and it still lasted 2 days. not saying that an option released tomorrow wont do the same, but this isnt a limited jordan release. you can chill

some think there's a chance they might release MC tomorrow morning, which is absolutely ridiculous to do, on a day new features are being released. There;s a lot of people in here acting like Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber. Insert "so you're saying there's a chance" GIF.

Back
Top Bottom