OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ordered my half size down em's a few days before realizing that these new options were gonna drop. If they don't work out im excited to get some new flynit options. Its tough though because I want certain pairs but I have a hard time paying 245 for simple colored pairs. Im still considering the Black upper with wolf grey sole and swoosh

Really?

I always looked at the EM's as looking like a loaf of bread.Now the EM's that have a crazy design that cover up the material dont look as wide.The solid color EM's look hella bloated imo and with me having wide feet its just not a good mix.

My fk's were .5 up and pretty snug on me before I replaced the insole with the kobe 8 insole which made it perfect.I really dont think I want to get a size 11 in these ids.they would be to long but i think width wise would be more comfy.
I wouldn't call my feet wide - but just going by my Philippine EMs and MC iDs in the same size, definitely. While the FK Lows are definitely more narrow on the inside, the exterior makes it much more bulky looking/feeling. The heel and tongue especially because of all the excess padding on the FKs vs the EMs.

I was really excited over the idea of a low top Kobe with flyknit, but these have just been super underwhelming for me. Clearly I'm in the minority though, so it's all good.
MY FONT CHOICE SHOULDN'T MATTER TO ANYBODY ON NT.

SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING THOUGH AND I HONESTLY COULD GIVE LESS THAN 2 S___S WHAT YOU THINK.

CARRY ON SIR.
YOUR FONT IS NORMAL.

LEAVING CAPS LOCK ON ALL THE TIME ISN'T.
Never notice the amount of floppage is on that flyknit tongue. The contrast with the white and black really shows it even when laced to the top.
Man I've been saying this all along, the tongue is so disproportionately big for the shoe. It's terrible.

Spoke to nike CS and they replaced my two codes that were already used. They just matched up what codes I had on file when they originally gave them to me and verified it wasn't my address where redeemed. Two new 20% codes will come in handy for these newer options.

Spoke to nike CS and they replaced my two codes that were already used. They just matched up what codes I had on file when they originally gave them to me and verified it wasn't my address where redeemed. Two new 20% codes will come in handy for these newer options.
Glad they were able to fix that for you. Im jealous bout the code lol. Ill have my time to shine somewhere down the line. I have a feeling there will be some great options coming out tomorrow.

ITS THEY MONEY, IDGAF IF THEY BURN IT, SPEND IT, EAT IT, THEY'LL BE JUDGED AS A DAMN FOOL IN MY EYES. LOL!!
Yeah it isn't mine to burn, but I can't say I would spend it the same way. Sometimes it feels like a waste but if you let that bother you there is too much **** that will bring you down.  Here is an example, I work Weddings in the L.A. Area, especially Beverly HIlls, and these people will spend 10k on a watch or a suit. That is to me, just insane. That is like my yearly college tuition. I guess I'm not big on brand names despite being here on Nike talk. I won't call people fools for spending their money how they want to unless it is irresponsibly. I aint about to get into debt to get a pair of MC FK ID's.

Please tell me what makes it so great? It's not as comfortable as real flyknit and no where near the EM.
I was just helping to remind you that you need to end things with "imo" unless you have evidence to prove your point. and since you didn't have any evidence in that post, it is just your opinion at that point.

Safe to assume that the new ID options has been pushed to a later time than the original 8AM EST...

4 minutes left...

I really want to make my own pair of purple fades for some reason

I just don't like how big the black colored shank and the dark outsole is on the hyper grapes, which is why i skipped even though i found a pair for retail...

I think it just throws off the shoe with so many dark colors, I prefer the purple fade 8s by a long shot

Back
Top Bottom