OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
For all you NIKEID veterans, are you charged at the time you place order or is authorization placed at time of order, and charged when your shoes ship? That is how it works for stuff on their website typically- authorization and not billed until it ships, but wondering if ID is different.

Thanks in advance.

Welp finally found a code that worked, heres to hoping that they actually go through. :nerd:

Order the MC with GITD swoosh/wolf grey sole for the wifey and I. There maybe a chance we rock it in the dance floor on our wedding night next year :smokin

Ordered two pairs for $330
smokin.gif
, but was in a rush and forgot to use Ebates.

FTW!!!
For ebates you don't have to check out through the ebates link. If you just go to the link you can make a inquiry at a later date and they'll just add the funds to your account. I do it all the time combining discover with ebates.

SILVER SWOOSH > REST OF THE COLORED SWOOSHES

Tips:

1. You can always add speckles in the future but it would be difficult to remove them

2. PROOFREAD your ID tags!

I went with wolf grey swoosh jus cleaner to me and I confirmed that by goin on Instagram real quick lol sliver looks good in bright settings but in darker settings doesn't pop as much as wolf grey and closet to og materpiece :smokin

Last edited:
Metallic silver swoosh, wolf grey outsole, and no speckles... Plus 15% cash back with Discover. Can't wait

Last edited:
quick question...

if the IDs arrive and you dont like them

u can just return it at any nike store/outlet?

i have before many times...but i have went to outlets that say no, then went to a second outlet and they took them back. all depends on the store.

For all you NIKEID veterans, are you charged at the time you place order or is authorization placed at time of order, and charged when your shoes ship? That is how it works for stuff on their website typically- authorization and not billed until it ships, but wondering if ID is different.

Thanks in advance.

For iD orders, Nike charges you when you place your order.

I went with wolf grey swoosh jus cleaner to me and I confirmed that by goin on Instagram real quick lol sliver looks good in bright settings but in darker settings doesn't pop as much as wolf grey and closet to og materpiece
smokin.gif
white swoosh would be closest to masterpiece.

Lol yea nike not finna build these shoes for y'all not to have money when it's time to ship that money locked up :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom