OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Can someone help me out. So I have some hypergrapes in a 12 and they fit a bit snug especially in the toe box area. So I ordered a 12.5 in the MCs this morning.

My concern is,is the length that big of a difference you guys think? I know no one may have a definite answer,if you do that's be great. But if one can chime in.

Quote:

You're welcome! lol
Was it you. Thanks man. 
laugh.gif

Says I still have a size 14 in my cart and is letting me checkout. But say if I checkout, would they cancel my order since it's passed the time it sold out?

I was. Took me 3 orders to decide.  

Then I was like F it.  I got Angelus paint to deal with those problems later
I usually get pretty paranoid about those things but i mean, the soles are going to get dirty anyway, why not jut order it if it looks nice? The white and wolf grey options are the best for the outsole IMO but i just spur of the moment went with white.

so only "fade
Can someone help me out. So I have some hypergrapes in a 12 and they fit a bit snug especially in the toe box area. So I ordered a 12.5 in the MCs this morning.

My concern is,is the length that big of a difference you guys think? I know no one may have a definite answer,if you do that's be great. But if one can chime in.
you'll be fine..the difference in length is miniscule, it's like an 1/8" or less

Says I still have a size 14 in my cart and is letting me checkout. But say if I checkout, would they cancel my order since it's passed the time it sold out?
You can take it all the way to even checking out and u get an error message

At least that is what happened the first time

so i click on my order , and then click on my shoes and i can like edit it but its showing me the mc option , but cant add to cart , just save them 

i have them on mylocker allready but i will never be able to buy them ?

Wait till tomorrow and see if it comes back. If it doesn't come back tomorrow, then I think we can safely assume it won't be coming back in the near future.

for me none of the options are available to add to cart. maybe its just done for today?

so i click on my order , and then click on my shoes and i can like edit it but its showing me the mc option , but cant add to cart , just save them 

i have them on mylocker allready but i will never be able to buy them ?
Ordered the exact same thing.

You can take it all the way to even checking out and u get an error message

At least that is what happened the first time
This happened to me the first 8 times or so I tried to checkout after they were declared sold out, they finally went through though and my order is in progress.

Stop posting screenshots of convos w/ Nike reps. They're all going to give different answers

I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that the mc was brought back or that people are actually listening to what someone on nike chat says.

Back
Top Bottom