OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
estimated delivery: 10/1 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

happy I got through in that small window of time they were back up..overslept this morning when they sold out the first time and thought i was definitely SOL

Last edited:
That GITD swoosh is :smokin

So is that black swoosh man lol. Had to make a quick decision and hope that I can make a black swoosh one if they bring it back. Nike drained my pockets this saturday so wasn't prepared to get more than one. But one will do people out there with none.

Nike twitter - "Orchestrate your game into a masterpiece. The Kobe 9 Elite Low ‘Beethoven’ drops"

Do they have to use the word "masterpiece" in the tweet...  haha

nike being verrrry clear on twitter that MC will not be returning. so glad i copped 2 pairs and talked a rep into a legit 20% code right before ordering. i guess those ebay prices still won't be coming down for those who missed out.

nike being verrrry clear on twitter that MC will not be returning. so glad i copped 2 pairs and talked a rep into a legit 20% code right before ordering. i guess those ebay prices still won't be coming down for those who missed out.
They were very clear MC wouldn't be returning the first time, they don't know any better than you.

Just tried to change the color of my sole. Order is already a done deal and I cant.

Team 9/12. 

Back
Top Bottom