OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Glad i ordered on my phone at noon. Wanted to customize another pair tonite on a pc but ill take 1 mc pair

Question do you think it's going to be a bright red? When I zoom in on my phone it looks like it has grey weaved into it

I'm really not sure. The looked different from the design, rendering, and in the cart. My guess is it would be somewhere between bright and the red fk that kobe has been wearing around

Does the metallic gold speckle match the MC better than the yellow speckle? If anyone has pictures, that would be greatly appreciated. 

They were very clear MC wouldn't be returning the first time, they don't know any better than you.
no. the chat reps were giving mixed answers (they'll be back, they don't know, they won't) while nike's official twitter was saying they don't have any information at this time and that is very different than "They will not be returning" and "we won't bring them back." Not arguing with you tho i hope they come back for those who couldn't cop.

the first time mc left, nike's twitter account said "that option is not currently scheduled to come back but check periodically" and "we don't not know/if that option will return"

I'm holding hope for those who couldn't order, I'm not an elitist that likes to see others bask in misfortune lol.

Is that a wolf grey or white sole? I went with the grey and volt speckled black midsole. What did you get?

That's a white sole. Glow swoosh. I got exactly the same but added on volt speckles to it along with gold custom id on the inside tongue.

Congrats to everyone who got the MC today.  Glad your persistence paid off. Sorry for those that paid super resell for them.

If they do come back, I wouldn't give but an hour! Don't know if it had a time limit or what but 2 hours and pfffff it was gone!

Back
Top Bottom