OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Did anybody who didn't have a code talk yourself into getting a code from a rep
right before clicking submit on my order i opened up a chat and left with a 20% code. i had a legit reason tho. last time i just sweet talked adrienne (nike rep) into a 15% code lol

#Teamglitch finally gets the MCs. Now I just have a huge-*** wait until they get to Australia.

I went with volt speckles, wolf grey swoosh and wolf grey sole.

Not hating, but for the guys saying that they're able to checkout still, what does your delivery time say? I'm guessing its way off and your orders, if they haven't already, will be cancelled soon. Its not hard for Nike to see which purchases came in after they're "sold out" statement #TeamCheckoutGlitch

Nonetheless, I hope you guys get them though!

Last edited:
maybe Nike is still sifting through legit codes.. mc's are still trickling.. good luck to all that have them in their carts.

I would be a little worried about being able to check out now all of a sudden

Hope those orders go through

If you can checkout why wouldn't you.

You can't account for all the people that ordered ids earlier just to cancel so they can reorder a different design.

In a nutshell, the MCs and fade options came, we saw, some conquered. Its no longer available and some peeps are now saltier than ever.

Lots of people ordered and got confirmations.  Seems sold out for the day.  Not sure if MC will return since it was labeled as (QS)
Wow I missed them again. Alright, never messing with shoes outside of AJ. God a months waiting. Then I go to work and return I missed them again. Just horrible. 

Found a pic of the pair I ordered today. Props to the owner I can't wait.
Damn it ... I wish I would had seen that earlier. Just happy to snag a few pairs. I wanted to check out with the quickness. If they come back next time, I'll be ready ... I HOPE!!

Last edited:
Anybody got a link to fade away options? Can't even get through on the site. So depressing to have missed MC the second time. 

Last edited:

Anybody got a link to fade away options? Can't even get through on the site. So depressing to have missed MC the second time. 
Click through from the twitter link. I don't have it. NikeID Twitter account

Last edited:

Click through from the twitter link. I don't have it. NikeID Twitter account
All I get is Product no longer available. Whatever, I am done after missing MC again indefinitely. Was good to be in this thread. See y'all. Honestly not good for mentally to feel this much pain.

Last edited:
I ordered an extra pair just to improve my chances of getting a MC pair with as little green on them as possible....feel kinda bad since they sold out so fast tho

Not sure why everyone sleeps on the Metallic Silver Swoosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hard to see it from all the pictures I've seen on the MC and even grey upper. Looks the best with the solid black upper. Not sure about the new ones that released today.

If it was a 3M option for the swoosh and Kobe logo. #TeamNoSleep on those.

Back
Top Bottom