OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, I can confirm if you were NOT able to create a MC Kobe ID today, you won't have the opportunity in the future.
The option will NOT make a 3rd appearance on NikeID despite numerous reports from miscellaneous sources.
frown.gif

PO
GAME OVER FOLKS. 

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE NEW OPTIONS ARE/WERE. LMAO!

I WAS AT WORK SITTING AT MY DESK WHEN THAT TWEET CAME THRU, I ONLY SAW 1 WORD, "MULTICOLOR".

WENT STRAIGHT FOR IT, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS A BLUR, I GUESS I'LL BROWSE THE "NEW OPTIONS" WHENEVER THEY GO BACK UP.

Last edited:
kicking myself for not getting a metallic silver swoosh, was in such a rush to get the order through 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE NEW OPTIONS ARE/WERE. LMAO!

I WAS AT WORK SITTING AT MY DESK WHEN THAT TWEET CAME THRU, I ONLY SAW 1 WORD, "MULTICOLOR".

WENT STRAIGHT FOR IT, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS A BLUR, I GUESS I'LL BROWSE THE "NEW OPTIONS" WHENEVER THEY GO BACK UP.
same.. i was throwing beer cases and my phone rang. no computer around me so i had to order through my phone. my boss yelled at me but it was worth it. haha 

same.. i was throwing beer cases and my phone rang. no computer around me so i had to order through my phone. my boss yelled at me but it was worth it. haha 

LOL! GLAD MY BOSS WAS OFF TODAY. I ORDERED FROM MOBILE AS WELL.

I ALREADY KNEW WHAT I WANTED SO IT TOOK ME 2 SEC TO MAKE MY DESIGN.

Does anyone know what time MC's became unavailable? I had a pair I made in the morning just sitting in the cart. I figured why not and checked out. I wonder if my pair will get cancelled. 

Soo pissed. I figured they would drop right at 8am EST but I checked right away, and for the next two hours but I NEVER SAW ANY OTHER OPTIONS OUTSIDE OF BLACK AND GREY. This truly is a disappointment. For those of you who got them congrats. I just hope people go ape **** crazy and maybe they will bring them back again.

Any way you can revisit your design on a placed order?

Can't remember whether or not I put my personal ID on a pair.

Back
Top Bottom