OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Damn someone just used my 20 percent code! damn yo, rep gave me that code about a month ago. Blown right now, been holdin that code for a few weeks waitin for the perfect pair to use it on. Read from pages back about dudes guessin mad people's codes and people sayin their code got used so decided to just get some lunar janowskis before I get code-jacked and it says already been used. Mother*******.
Chat with a Nike Rep and they'll fix it and cancel the order that used your code. I recommend you call in.

So looks like you can't do WHITE SWOOSH with RED FK.... you can do a work around but if you save it to car it says "finish the swoosh"

was playing around and noticed it

If the upper option is sold out it won't show your design.  I clicked on the rendering earlier today after ordering and it showed up but it doesn't right now
damn. im too impatient to wait to find out if i corrected the backtab color. Anyway to find out?

damn. im too impatient to wait to find out if i corrected the backtab color. Anyway to find out?
I'm not sure.  Possibly a rep can check on this but I really have no idea.  The only way I can think of is if by chance you saved it to your locker before ordering

Last edited:
so guys, Kobe 9 flyknit low ID is back to available again, but the MC colorway is gone. RIP MC, RIP robhin william.
 only solid and fade are available now.

its 10:00 pm pdt now

I have never been so lost on the ID page, everytime I pic a new color for fun I get lost in endless options I could cop. 

I'm having a James Woods Moment

oh-a-piece-of-candy-o.gif

shold have bought 10 pairs to resell

:lol:

JK

glad i got mine and remembered to put my name on the back of the tongue :pimp:

MC id just sitting in my cart ...hopefully it stays there in 2 days lol
+1, waiting on eBay to come through for me. Probably will try to get an order through tomorrow morning or in the evening 

can someone please post the picture with the mc wolf grey combo next to the masterpieces? want to make sure i went the right route going with wolf grey instead of white. 

Back
Top Bottom