OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They look lighter in that pic because of the lighting and the fact that theyre being compared to the MP which has a black overlay. 

MP>>>>>IDs

Really? wow, I thought dis time around, they're darker. Weird that the color is so off then, i'm not used to it being that far off. I looked at em on two monitors too. Interesting.
Nah the rendering was exactly the same, not sure why the showed that extremely dark render when it's actually a really vibrant shoe

I wish the ones I saved to my locker could add to cart instead of going to get edited first. I should of had two sitting in there chillin.

Just got the email saying my order was received.

Odd thing about it is that in the email my design has a grey tongue and grey laces. I didn't choose those colors though.

This is what they look like in the email:

View media item 1127768
Hope I don't have to cancel my order. :smh:

Odd thing about it is that in the email my design has a grey tongue and grey laces. I didn't choose those colors though.

Hope I don't have to cancel my order.
mean.gif
Exact same color scheme I chose. I hope the red speckles look good! But it just looks grey but it's definitely black. It only appears it in the smaller pictures for some reason.

also was just able to checkout (11:15ish pst)... using chrome on macbook, hopefully some others are able to scoop as well

Hope I don't have to cancel my order.
mean.gif
I have the same thing for my order, don't worry.

Oh alright, glad I'm not the only one then. Thanks guys.

I may be the only one that chose hyper pink speckles. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom