OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Bad complaint = y'all messed up my sizing, I couldn't order because of some BS, etc.
The only legit complaint I've ever seem worth a promo code is popped air max bubbles or getting the completely wrong shoe.

Last edited:
Lol whiner? By mentioning something was off with a product? It happens. I'm sure you complained about something before. I talk to them in a respectable manner. You won't get anywhere being rude.

Damn shame. This is why customer service can be so poor these days. Bunch of frivolous complaints from consumers who are looking for something given to them because "the customer is always right." I'd hate to sell you shoes on eBay. I bet you'd file a claim because the paper in the box was wrinkled.

Last edited:
I'm just sayin.... Some people have legit complaints with their order. Then other come along and tell a story about this and that and the other, messes it up for the people with legit complaints.

I'm surprised nike hasn't pulled the plug on discount codes all together at this point.
I feel you, no horrors. I try not to give them a hard time, and keep a respectable record. They sent me the Global Games by accident because I cancelled my order. I called em about it, they were supposed to pick it up already, UPS hasn't come with the call tag as yet. I asked for a promo code, they gave me one.

I'm pretty sure these shoes break in with multiple wears. 
yup 

anyone that has flyknit shoes knows that initially at TTS they will be snug 

but eventually the flyknit will give

thats how it was designed

yup 

anyone that has flyknit shoes knows that initially at TTS they will be snug 

but eventually the flyknit will give

thats how it was designed

But the Kobe 9 differs from other flyknit models due to the fuse underneath the flyknit.

The Kobe 9 may "break in" somewhat, but it won't be much... from my personal experience.

It's just easier to replace the insole, IMO.

It is meant to be snug, but these Kobe's are lined with hyperfuse underneath it. The flyknit trainer and runners have no backing, so they stretch.

KVN

Haven't had a chance to read through all the pages. Any update on peeps orders who bought after the OOS message? I still have 2 MCs in cart lol.

Last edited:
same thing happened to me. rerdered what i could, but obv couldnt reorder the MC. I have a couple pair coming and now they are too small. smh
They wont redo mc ids if sold out. Its the same thing as a sneaker release. You either keep them or return for refund. Ive tried with the first mc batch. No luck
Oh yeah? I did not know that. Thought it would be like any other IDs. My bad. Thanks for di correction. Appreciate it.

As far as i know i was last to checkout, I saw someone else say they had a pair in there cart still but when they checked out they got error

So I experimented more and I just kept trimming the insole till it was a little bit lower then the 8s (cutting the top part). And now they fit good. Gonna try them with elite socks tomorrow.

On the em lows I went TTS and it was kinda tight, and hitted while ballinh would you think the flyknit lows will be different?

Back
Top Bottom