OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I just went with my normal size with this one, I have wide feet so I know I will have issues. Does anyone know how the fit compared to flyknit lunar chukkas? Also is the sole glued down or does it come out easily?

soo these just came in
View media item 1131169
View media item 1131187

White sole, metallic swoosh and white speckles on mine.
The left pair has an overall red tone while the right has more volt. Apart from that random blacked out portion on the left toe, i am in love with them.

However, I went TTS and they are 0.5 too small. The length is perfect but my pinky is jammed against the side and it's just gonna be way too uncomfortable to be in. I have a normal width foot too so hope everyone sized up.

Sorry about your sizing issue.

I can only hope my mc coloring looks as beautiful as these.

Probably my favorite.

soo these just came in

The left pair has an overall red tone while the right has more volt. Apart from that random blacked out portion on the left toe, i am in love with them.

However, I went TTS and they are 0.5 too small. The length is perfect but my pinky is jammed against the side and it's just gonna be way too uncomfortable to be in. I have a normal width foot too so hope everyone sized up.
That's so damn unlucky. 

On a side note. Please tell me this is the wolf grey sole?

soo these just came in

That's so damn unlucky. 

White sole
The picture below has lows with the white sole and highs with the wolf grey so you can see the difference side by side.

View media item 1131765

White sole
The picture below has lows with the white sole and highs with the wolf grey so you can see the difference side by side.
Sweet. Thanks.

Am I the only one that thinks the rendering on nike.com of the wolf grey sole looks way darker than what it actually is?

That's so damn unlucky. 

Yup white sole. Really pops against the upper. The wof grey/white swoosh > metallic swoosh imo, but the metallic shoukou is sick.

Yup white sole. Really pops against the upper. The wof grey/white swoosh > metallic swoosh imo, but the metallic shoukou is sick.
Nice. It looks damn good.

I went with the grey sole and swoosh. I'm hoping they end up as close to this pair as possible.

Back
Top Bottom