OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Question - anyone made a Chaos/joker ID?

please post

edit- just did a search... kool.. black FK looks best with a white sole yall, IMO!

Last edited:
edit- just did a search... kool.. black FK looks best with a white sole yall, IMO![/quote]
Agree 100%

Hey Strange, if it makes you feel better my shipment got delayed from from Tuesday to Wednesday. I know you all about being an emo negative Nancy, so I hope that makes your day.

Hey Strange, if it makes you feel better my shipment got delayed from from Tuesday to Wednesday. I know you all about being an emo negative Nancy, so I hope that makes your day.
Damn, was hoping it got cancelled 

jk

Last edited:
:lol: couldn't care any less about you or your order but its funny you're still upset. Whos that girl in your avatar? Looks familiar

Noticed the red flyknit can't use the white Swoosh. You can switch FK upper color then choose white Swoosh then switch back to red FK but they won't like you add to cart until you pick a Swoosh color.

i noticed this too a few weeks ago when i ordered my pair and...this guy stated that it was and it was because of glitches that i didnt see it.

no white swoosh with red upper:smh:

It's there...just too many glitches

Last edited:
Rep told me my order is finished, now waiting on that shipping info
smokin.gif

I am on my phone so it is tough to go back pages and pages, but is anyone else having their order go from "build in progress" back to just "in progress"? 

I swear this has happened a few times but for sure it just happened at least once now.

I'll stop feeding the troll, sorry.
glad you quoted that. I never wished anything bad to happen to your shoes. You were being sarcastic when you told everyone to be jealous. I was being sarcastic when I said that but Im the troll 
tired.gif
. Why you mad bro?

I am on my phone so it is tough to go back pages and pages, but is anyone else having their order go from "build in progress" back to just "in progress"? 

I swear this has happened a few times but for sure it just happened at least once now.
Its normal they are done building them

nelson999 nelson999 Yup you're right. That pic's been posted a few times. Hoping the upper on one of my pairs looks like the left shoe.
Dope :smokin

I want to order something similar, but I'm waiting for pics of the red upper to surface first.
Those are dope. I was thinking black laces would look solid too!

Back
Top Bottom