OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
the black sockliner is pretty key. i wish i chose that instead of white. might have a dye job in my future

the black sockliner is pretty key. i wish i chose that instead of white. might have a dye job in my future

Agreed. I originally ordered the MC's with the white sock liner, and I couldn't stand it so I sold them (plus they were a half size too small). I ended up remaking them with the black sock liner, as well as a black tongue (the white tongue looks HUGE on them. The black blends in more)

Well I sure hope my MC's aren't labeled as "no imagination" seeing as there's not a whole lot you can do with them. I absolutely love how mine turned out. I got my flame suit on in case anyone hates the fact that I added some color (I felt like they needed some blue to spice em up). Now for the pics!

My "no imagination" pairs arrive next week :wink:

very cool. the blue accents look really cool.
nthat.gif

Well I sure hope my MC's aren't labeled as "no imagination" seeing as there's not a whole lot you can do with them. I absolutely love how mine turned out. I got my flame suit on in case anyone hates the fact that I added some color (I felt like they needed some blue to spice em up). Now for the pics!

My "no imagination" pairs arrive next week
wink.gif
I'm just going to say something nice and leave any negativity out of it, I like the black swoosh pair and if you like that other pair then thats all that matters.

Man that Galaxy EM on the other page......:nthat:  I'm having a hard time thinking if should id those or cop the easters and pop art camos on that discount. I'm a fan of the EM. Don't judge.

But this color combo is the best so far as gold and white. The white sock collar was a bit much but this one is well balance. Not sure who's pair saw it on the other page.

View media item 1166018
got this exact combo with black tab on the way :smokin

My "no imagination" pairs arrive next week :wink:

Loving the blue accents!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might try doing black laces cuz the blue laces are kinda much... But thats my opinion and they're your shoes.

kinda bummed that these are the first MC pairs ive seen where they're a little bit green/yellow heavy :/

Is it bad that i'm looking forward more to the seahawks game than these shoes that are sitting at the doorstep at my grandma's house?

I hope she doesn't open it out of curiosity because she can't read english. What a naughty lady.

*forgets to lock bathroom door*

"Grandma... WAIT!!!"

I'm just going to say something nice and leave any negativity out of it, I like the black swoosh pair and if you like that other pair then thats all that matters.

I completely understand. I knew I was going out on a limb, but I ordered after they sold out and kind of assumed they would get cancelled anyways

Loving the blue accents!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might try doing black laces cuz the blue laces are kinda much... But thats my opinion and they're your shoes.

kinda bummed that these are the first MC pairs ive seen where they're a little bit green/yellow heavy :/

I actually only ordered with the blue laces cause I'm going to use them on another pair that I have. I have tons of black laces laying around, but definitely not baby blue

I actually only ordered with the blue laces cause I'm going to use them on another pair that I have. I have tons of black laces laying around, but definitely not baby blue
Great idea. Should look even better with black laces.. Share some pics when you do the lace swap

My "no imagination" pairs arrive next week
wink.gif
That black out MC pair........
nthat.gif

That blue MC pair..............
nthat.gif
 only because your a established NT member. Otherwise they are a hot mess waiting to get thrown out of the car.

They don't look that bad tho to be honest. I'm not sure why but maybe it is becuase your an established NT member. 
laugh.gif
 Must be the DSLR camera you use because if you took it with a crappy cell phone camera you would get all kinds of hate.

Last edited:
Are other cats really swooping these MC off eBay. Madness. All you guys are going to Eat! Eat on the bay. I do the same if I ordered that many ain't no way in hell I'm wearing all of them.

:lol: I actually did the same thing with a red pair im waiting on.

I ordered them w/ red laces and plan on putting black laces I already own on them :lhat

Wasnt gonna post any pics since there's been a plethora of other's coming in but to happy about how these turned out not to.  MC with white sole and swoosh. Not the most creative but in my opinion the best put together.

Comparison of the Masterpice high pattern and the ID pattern

Wasnt gonna post any pics since there's been a plethora of other's coming in but to happy about how these turned out not to.  MC with white sole and swoosh. Not the most creative but in my opinion the best put together.

Comparison of the Masterpice high pattern and the ID pattern
nerd.gif
 That black weave on the left shoe

That black out MC pair........:nthat:

That blue MC pair..............:nthat:  only because your a established NT member. Otherwise they are a hot mess waiting to get thrown out of the car.

They don't look that bad tho to be honest. I'm not sure why but maybe it is becuase your an established NT member. :lol:  Must be the DSLR camera you use because if you took it with a crappy cell phone camera you would get all kinds of hate.

Haha! Thanks man. They look exactly the same in person as they look in my DSLR pics. I can't stand when people cannot take a halfway decent picture. I'll post pics without the blue laces when I have a chance. Like I said before, I knew I would get some hate for it (but I only have 5 "no imagination" pairs coming, so it was worth a chance)

order scheduled to ship on the 12th smh

But you're getting the shoes, right? Thats all that matters, isnt it? I swear, you've been begging for some type of loophole so you can take advantage of the situation. All you talked about was "sonning" someone if your pair didnt come, and now you're shaking your head because its arriving a couple of days late? Spare me the principal BS that you're about to talk about. You're just naturally a difficult person to please. You really shouldnt be buying $200+ shoes.

I like that blue pair you ordered. WOuld be curious to see them with black laces. Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom