OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Very worrying.

If it gets delayed one extra day they'll cancel?

It better not get delayed then.

One extra day past the delay date. They send out in bundles from overseas, not one at a time. At this point it appears most people with a Sept 10 est ship date are getting pushed to the next bundle ship date of 9/18 so nowhere close to October. Still sucks though

popping in to see if we getting a restock?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Saw dis grey joint on IG. Pretty clean. I hope it's not enhanced, and this is how the all grey looks under better lighting, and a good cam.

Just another 'no imagination' pair. Ordered too small a size the first go around. Feels good to finally have these. Wolf grey swoosh and sole. Sorry for the ****** iPhone 4s pic
View media item 1175425Contrast between L and R is bananas

Last edited:
Everyone taking iPhone pics needs to download the Snapseed app. In less than a minute per photo, you can really get your MC colors to pop. Check mine above.....

My multicolors arrived today. All black options with gold swoosh. Wish I could cop some of the general release pairs but being a size 16 I'm restricted to the ids. These are super comfortable and I'm going to hoop like crazy in these.

thats the best grey pair ive seen

how come ive never seen that much black on the upper on other pairs?

One extra day past the delay date. They send out in bundles from overseas, not one at a time. At this point it appears most people with a Sept 10 est ship date are getting pushed to the next bundle ship date of 9/18 so nowhere close to October. Still sucks though
yeah it seems the people with eta dates around the 10th are getting that "worrying" email. My eta was the 15th and I haven't gotten any email like that. (I am getting my normal iD update emails though. 5 days ago they started the build and earlier today I had my finishing touches email). They're probably making all of our earlier ordered MCs right now sense they made the last orders (and the ones made after they sold out) first, with the "reinforcement" materials.... that were probably for another qs later on. Lol

This is so wack........ 

I ordered 3 pairs 10 min after QS tweet. Had estimated ship date of 9/11 and now I have a new ship date of 9/20-9/25. All 3 of my pairs been completed before 9/6 too... smhh 
mad.gif
mean.gif

This is so wack........ 

I ordered 3 pairs 10 min after QS tweet. Had estimated ship date of 9/11 and now I have a new ship date of 9/20-9/25. All 3 of my pairs been completed before 9/6 too... smhh >: :smh:

so your pairs are already finished?

Back
Top Bottom