OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Looking back through this thread, can someone quickly explain how people are still able to order these to this Newb?
Sounds like you could sign up to buy it and you were given a "code" or something and even though new purchases can't be made if you have a "code" you can create and order them???
How exactly does this work?
Thanks for the help.

Looking back through this thread, can someone quickly explain how people are still able to order these to this Newb?
Sounds like you could sign up to buy it and you were given a "code" or something and even though new purchases can't be made if you have a "code" you can create and order them???
How exactly does this work?
Thanks for the help.
If you are just talking about the multi color Kobe option that was available to everyone no code required but only for a very short time. The 1st time it became available you could only order it that day the 2nd time it was gone in about an hour. However if f you had already created a pair & had them in your cart you were still able to check out well after the multi color option was removed like I was able to. I guess the "code" you are referring to is a discount code that Nike will give you if you have had any problems with any of their products. Does that answer your question?

THANKS epd49
Much appreciated.
So these current orders forum members are receiving are from people who had the shoes in their cart before Nike stopped allowing orders. AKA- "The Lucky Ones".....
Thanks Again!

For those who have blue gitd soles, which blue goes best with the sole? Photo blue, royal, or the other one?

pimp.gif
  killed it with these!

Back
Top Bottom